Thread: SuperOneClick put virus on computer

SuperOneClick put virus on computer

Hello, last month, I purchase new branded Smartphone and the configuration of this phone is well supported with the Android OS. I had connected this phone with my computer and then done this root phone task using the SuperOneClick application. Now I realized that this application will be put virus into my system. I need to clear this virus into my computer. If anyone having information about this trouble then please share your own opinion. Any help will be welcome.

Re: SuperOneClick put virus on computer

The alternative way is to be you need to uninstall this SuperOneClick application. There is specific step by step process present for solving such problem. Then first you need to read the manual of this SuperOneClick application and then you need to follow the mentioned uninstall process to done this uninstall SuperOneClick application task. This will be really help to solve the problem. Official site also help to solve this problem.

You need to just download the correct antivirus process. The several official sites of the antivirus will be helps to done this task. The trial version of this antivirus is free and it will be capable to scan the system memory. Few example of this antivirus is Norton, Quick heal and so on. Then use this and it really good for removing such problem. If this doesn’t help then you need to just uninstall this application. This will be helps to solve the problem.

I think you need to just download and then install the correct antivirus to perform this task. May be the McAfee Total Protection 2011 antivirus is to be the best choice to solve this problem. The official site will be provide this antivirus and it will be helps to you for solving this problem. This helps to remove the virus present into the computer. You also need to use the mobile antivirus to scan the memory of the mobile phone.

Hey dude, probably this kind of virus will be need special task and hence you will be needed to just uninstall this application. Then go to the official site of the antivirus and then buy this antivirus copy. After that you need to use this downloading option and then install this antivirus into the both mobile phone and also the computer system. This will be helps to remove such kind of antivirus task. Then use this and it really good for such kind of task.

Yep, I appreciate your thoughts. Most of the time this antivirus scan will be helps to remove such application virus. The other way is to be finding out the correct location of this virus and then delete this virus into the system. This will be use when the antivirus couldn’t able to remove such problem. Hence you need to first use this antivirus solution and if it couldn’t work then use this alternative solution. This will be helps to solve the problem.