Thread: BIOS infected through BIOS EEE virus

BIOS infected through BIOS EEE virus

Hi I have a laptop and in that I am running windows Xp SP3, which is totally infected through the viruses, and recently I found that my BIOS is also infected through the EEE virus, I know this might be different but I am not very much aware about this viruses, thus knows only the things that is I am mentioning. And as I seen my registry it was also affected through these. Now I don’t have any idea about how to get out of this rid? Can anyone suggest me?

Re: BIOS infected through BIOS EEE virus

Well this is very unusual, because nowadays BIOS doesn’t affected through the viruses , you might have the virus in your machine only. And for that you can have too many software that you can buy from the market and clean the PC. But if suppose you really have the viruses in the BIOS itself, you can simply remove those BIOS and install the new one for your machine. and according to me most probably your PC is actually infected through the Viruses, not your BIOS.

I would say should download the registry cleaner for your PC, thus it will delete all the unwanted, or rather I would say unnecessary files from the registry, I am not sure that it would help you with the problem that you are actually having, but at least, you can clean the registry, which is very essential part, I mean to say when the machine gets affected through the Virus, it first of all attack to the registry in order to damage the software’s, so registry cleaner would really going to help you.

If you are not getting actually that you are infected or not, you can simply check the log files in the system, which will give you the exact idea about this. And if suppose you got any virus in your machine you can use the antivirus software for that, my recommendation is to use the NOD32 because it always help me when my PC get affected through the viruses and the malware. And the most importantly, whenever we attach any new device. It first of all scan, so you won’t have to bother.

Hey thanks guys for the prompt replies on my thread, as I also got that my BIOS is not actually affected but actually the PC, now whenever I start my browser that is internet explorer, I get some error and then it suddenly stops working, earlier is wasn’t happening actually. Now I think I have to buy a virus removing tool only, then only I can get out of this RID. But I haven’t used any such remover ever, thus can you guys please suggest me some of the name.

Yeah exactly the same, it seems you are progressively affected through the virus. and you should get the remove as soon as possible, and see as there are too many software does the same function so it is very difficult to choose from, you can choose any one of them. But I would say before buying any product you should download the free trial version of that software so you can get the better idea about that, and off course the performance.

I would suggest you to use that off course you should use the removing tools. But before that my recommendation is to update the BIOS that you have, this may fix the problem, and after upgrading the BIOS you can use the AV software for malware removing. I am using the AVG thus would recommend you the same, and the best part is like, once you have buy this software you can download all the latest updates for free.