Thread: Unable to get into my security system

Unable to get into my security system

Hello friends, I was trying to access my brother computer using the same network which I’m using .my computer is visible to him but I cant see his computer from mine may be this is due to windows firewall but I cant able to access my windows firewall it say window can’t start firewall . Our computer is connected with a wireless router had uninstall my antivirus but the problem still exists. Our computer operation system is same (window XP) .does anyone have solution for it?

Re: Unable to get into my security system

It’s a common problem that most of the people setup a home network and cant able to access hard drives in network computers. Just due to some restriction you are not able to see your computer from your brother pc. you just need to change the general setting in that go to file sharing and grand the permission for it if your not get the things done then there might be a problem with your TCP/IP. Make sure that your window network system is running properly or install it again.

Hello, you just need to follow these step and your done with it uninstall the antivirus and then disable the windows firewall as it may block the LAN or setup your firewall of your local IP(It is know by a intranet or trusted zone).after that you just need to insert the IP ranging from 198.168.1.1 – 192.168.1.50 in an firewall menu it wont block the IP ranging in between that. If your problem doesn’t solve then search in Google once again hope u get it.

If you are not able to configure your windows network then don’t restore it just configure it manually. Continuously using windows network wizard or installing 3rd part application might change the registry without erasing old information this may conflict the sharing network resources. To initialized the setting disable all software firewall even window XP native ICF and even antivirus as these may intercept network sharing.

Your firwall maybe disable by the Trojan or you might be using third party firewall install in your pc which might disable it and you cant able to access it. If you’re a member of a domain then it maybe possible that group policy had disable the service or it might be disable by security policy. Just cross check that you had login as an admin on your pc as it may stop accessing you the firewall. Hope your problem gets solved by this or contacts the service provider.