Thread: I am not able to install Antivirus Plus 2011

I am not able to install Antivirus Plus 2011

It’s been a month since I got my first computer as unaware much of computer and its knowledge my friend suggested to get a antivirus to protect my computer from spam and other virus so keeping this in mind I got plus 2011 antivirus for my computer to keep my computer safe from spam and other virus as after getting the antivirus I tried to install it but found problem in install It I tried installing it 2- 3 times but was not able to do so, can anyone help me in installing this antivirus would be thankful for your help.

Re: I am not able to install Antivirus Plus 2011

Good luck for your new computer what exactly is the problem that you are facing in installing the antivirus as you don’t have much knowledge about computers and it may be that you must not be installing the file properly as this could be the reason why you are facing problem in installing the plus 2011 antivirus. I would request you to go through the installation procedure given in the manual with the antivirus, and try installing the plus 2011 antivirus on your computer.

Have you checked with your installation settings as if the settings are saved that won’t allow any firmware to install as a result you won’t be able to install any such firmware to your computer if the settings are such then change the settings that will allow these firmware to get installed including plus 2011 antivirus.

As you said that you have bought plus 2011 antivirus that has problem in installation it may be that you might have got an unsigned or a hack version of plus antivirus due to which you are facing installation problem kindly verify if your antivirus is unsigned or a hack version to verify visit the official site of plus antivirus and verify your license key there in case if your version in unsigned get the full version of plus antivirus 2011 and then install it this would help.

Plus 2011 antivirus has many problems even I had a similar kind of problem with this plus 2011 antivirus I had tried many solutions to solve that problem but in the end I got it replaced with Bitdefender that worked fine then. I feel sad for you as u got this plus 2011 antivirus for your computer as there are many other best antivirus that works better than plus2011 antivirus so I would suggest to get it replaced with some other antivirus like Norton, kespersky etc I am sure these would work best.