Thread: Browsers are not working after installing avg2011?

Browsers are not working after installing avg2011?

Guys Help Me please I have been in deep trouble by this am not understanding what went wrong so the problem is I downloaded this avg 2011 as my friend said its having good features and its one of the best antivirus so after that when I have installed it I am not able to run my browser non of my browsers are running now what’s the problem is it with OS or Avg or browsers please anyone suggest me something am just not understanding what to do any suggestion would be appreciated

Re: Browsers are not working after installing avg2011?

Hey hope your browsers were working fine before you did installed this avg and if yes then I think it is the problem with your avg software and I think the one you downloaded is corrupted it must be having viruses so I would tell you jus remove this antivirus and try to get the one which your friend is having if it’s working fine, such thing occurs because of corrupted files only which itself is corrupted and when they are about to use other files they start disturbing them and corrupting them too, so may be your browsers are corrupted and just remove your antivirus I think it may start again or you have to download and install the browsers again.

OK this problem seems to be occurred after your avg installation well not a problem you don’t need to worry at least your pc haven’t started getting blue screen error or your pc isn’t restarting that means your system files haven’t been corrupted still I think you just need to get rid of this as soon as possible or it can b fatal for other files just uninstall it quickly and download it from some trusted site or get the setup from any of your friends who’s antivirus is working properly

Off course its not the problem of OS and if it has started from the time you have installed avg then surely it’s a avg problem not browser problem and you need to remove this avg and I don’t think now your browsers would start working you have to install it again because this avg might have a corrupted files which while connecting to browser for firewalls must have corrupted the browser files and so they are not working this is my personal view am not cent percent sure so its just try deleting the avg I think you will be getting rid of your problem.

Hey its surely Avg whose creating this problems well I think when you would be uninstalling the avg your browsers would not be working actually I think you need to reinstall them to then why not to do system restore and make your pc normal again I think this would be the best option your browsers would start working and then you can get the better antivirus setup from someone whose software is working properly and then install it again this would be a good option best of luck follow it am sure you would be fine