Thread: Computer lags due to relevant knowledge program

Computer lags due to relevant knowledge program

I am using windows XP operating system and nowadays I am facing lag problem on my computer. Whenever I try my computer then it starts well and after that I get problem in opening some programs as it takes time to open. I think this is happening due to program named relevant knowledge. I have found this program on my computer, as I was unsure about this I tried to uninstall it but it failed. So can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Re: Computer lags due to relevant knowledge program

I have found that the application called relevant knowledge is a spyware program. I think you might have installed it might be mistakenly, as you would not be aware of it. So you can remove it by using some of the antivirus programs. So perform a deep computer scan on your computer then after scan completes, the antivirus program would automatically remove the same from your computer and may be the lag problem also get reduce.

It is a malicious utility which when enters into the computer then it infects all the files on your computer. It passes all the hidden information from your computer; also it sends all the stored passwords of your computer to some background website. So you need to use some antispyware program so that it could tackle with the existing spyware on your computer and then after this the performance of computer would get increased.

As you have tried to the program by using add/remove program of windows, and failed to remove such, then I think you should go for some uninstallers. These programs are able to remove or delete any program which cannot be removed by using the add/remove program. Also update all your antispyware or antivirus programs of your computer so that it would be able to remove the entire malicious program from your computer,

You can also boot with safe mode and then run your antivirus or antispyware program so that it can now detect and remove such harmful programs. Usually I have found that most of the virus or spywares which are not detectable in normal boot can be detected and then removed using mode. You should also look for registry entry of this program and then if you find it then quickly remove it and restart your computer in order to see the changes and have faster performance.