Thread: Want to know about dsclick.infospace.com/ClickHandler

Want to know about dsclick.infospace.com/ClickHandler

I am facing a strange issue with my browser and search engine. From past couple of days I am facing problem where I am getting dsclick.infospace.com/ClickHandler on my address bar. When I search over search engine then sometimes I am not able to visit some site and if I click on some site then it shows the above mentioned URL in address bar. I am using PCH search and win search engine and getting such problems. So I want to know what is it and why such problems is happening.

Re: Want to know about dsclick.infospace.com/ClickHandler

I want to alert you in this case as you are using this kind of search engine. It is not highly recommended to use any such search engine. I would suggest that there are certain several other search engines where you can get particular information which you need. I am stopping you from using this PCH search engine as I found that it is a spyware. So definitely now you would know that such spyware are harmful for computers which badly infect our computer.

The above post truly verified that PCH search engine is a spyware. When you try to search for something then you get dsclick.infospace.com/ClickHandler URL on the address bar of your browser. This is happening because of redirection problem. This search engine is infected and thus it doesn’t allow you to search for other information. Actually PCH search engine is the way from where some intruders are trying to spread the malicious programs into someone’s computer.

You are getting this redirect issue on your browser, as you are using PCH search engine. Actually the virus which has got inside your computer has started showing you some symptom. This is because it is a harmful Trojan virus which has changed some system settings and thus you are getting such redirection on your browser. In such a case I would advise you to stop visiting that redirection sites which you get while you search over search engine.

It is showing you infospace.com, thus here I guess this redirection have happened due to some Trojan. Thus it has happened because some intruder wants you to visit this website so that more malwares could be entered on your computer, or may be that intruder would be able to access your system if you visit that site. It is causing you such redirection because this malware has modified some settings in registry and you are getting such issues.

I have found several symptoms which are caused if your system is infected with infospace.com. Observing your case I found that your system have got such Trojan virus. The usual ones are getting URL of infospace.com, then not able to get connected to internet, some of unusual popup on the browser, and also homepage getting changed issue. You need to remove such Trojan from your computer so that your browser could perform as normal it was before.

Yes this Trojan has infected your system registry and therefore the browser which you are using is functioning abnormally. It has also changed some proxy settings and therefore the search engine redirects you to same site. But you don’t worry regarding this as there is a tool, once you search for that tool and use it then you would be able to remove it and would also get rid of that problem, thus making browser function properly.