Thread: Is Zonealarm firewall is better than regular windows firewall

Is Zonealarm firewall is better than regular windows firewall

I just want to ask that does Zonealarm is better than regular Windows firewall. I had heard about some performance issue of this application. I want this over my network. I found this used at my office and it is really powerful. But the thing is that, systems on my network are old and new. So the performance of old systems should not be hampered to an extent. Otherwise this tool is nice and I will surely go for the same.

Re: Is Zonealarm firewall is better than regular windows firewall

I will recommend you to use it. The firewall is definitely the right tool for the computer. This works with both LAN and an internet network. The Zonealarm Firewall has some set of criteria and these criteria lets you to choose the type of security as you want. And if you really look for performance of your system then the best firewall which I will recommend you to use is Comodo Firewall. This tool is efficient in both performance and security.

If you need reliable protection against leak-tests then better go for Jetico Firewall. This is no so popular tool but enough powerful to deal with any type of intrusion. The programs which comes in this ranges has significant drawbacks. For example, the system of rules. This is really very tough for some users to understand and apply the same. You always need something to confirm or deny. So that is bit annoying while other stuff is nice.

Zonealarm is nice but it is right to say that there is an kind of performance issue with this. I uses Webroot Desktop Firewall. This is one of the most compact firewall present in today's time. Its size distribution is just around 3.5 MB. This really looks quiet enough to get a download and use the same. There is an simple registration for the download and the software is also free. You can use this for trail and checkout the features and support.

I am using Zonealarm and I did not find any major issue with this. It is completely free firewall. There are some stripped-down version of the popular ZoneAlarm where you can use it with the most basic tasks. The same is also fast enough with the complete version of Zonealarm. However, the program does not show the best results in the tests but it is nice to use. The only issue with this tool is that it takes decisions independently without users intervention.

Simply get ZoneAlarm Security Suite. This is a nice tool for entire protection. There are no antivirus which is found yet as this. The good quality of this tool is that it constantly monitors te activities on your computer to recognize the threats that bypass traditional antivirus systems all This feature, even protects your computer's operating system during the boot process before other security systems are loaded.