Thread: Should I install Trusteer Rapport Software

Should I install Trusteer Rapport Software

I was having some query related to the Trusteer Rapport Software, so I thought to post query here as I guess it is the best place to start discussion where I can know more about this. Actually I use online banking so that I could make transactions of my account from my laptop. As this has to be more secured so one friend of mine recommended me to use this software because, it secures all the transactions. But I want to know more about this so that I could plan to install this software.

Re: Should I install Trusteer Rapport Software

Definitely more security is required in case of this kind of transactions. When you do bank transactions then there is several sensitive information which is included or transferred in order to get that transaction finish properly. The software you mentioned is necessary in doing such transactions from your computer. Even I have heard that several banks also recommend their customers to install this software if they are involved in net banking.

I have observed many people relying only on the security mechanism which is implemented over browser in order to do such online bank transactions. But there is too much risk involved in that process. There are many attackers who sit online and are waiting to attack some host where security system is weak or low. If you install this software then you would get more security and thus you can be more confident while doing net banking.

I agree that many people take this point lightly and then face several security issues. Therefore it is better to take certain steps properly in order to avoid such kind of issues. What I have found is that if one is having antivirus software as well as firewall enabled on his computer then he thinks that he is now safe, but the important thing to note here is that this software is made in such a way that it works side by side with the antivirus and firewall and doesn’t interrupt their regular process.

While you do net banking then the security mechanism is applied within the browser you use and between your bank website. But this is not enough because still this measure could be break if any loophole is found in between. So if you install this Rapport software then it adds more security more your transactions by creating a secure pipe between your browser as well with your bank website and thus it provides you more secured transactions.

I would explain you the whole procedure of Rapport software and how it works alongside with antivirus and firewall. Rapport builds up the net baking online security by protecting some connections. It actually does this by locking down the connection among your computer and internet banking company. Thus this help in protecting your sensitive data and prevent your information leaving to forged sites, so you can be safe in the information that only you are doing on your account.

It is always suggested that you use this software while doing any of the transaction over internet probably which involves credit transfer and all related to it. This is needed because the antivirus software is just needed to detect and remove the virus and firewall is used to protect against external threats which try to get into the computer. And here the main thing this rapport software is used to prevent all the information which is passed over internet from leaking or distributing.