Thread: How can I delete Rootkit Mbr Tdss.b?

How can I delete Rootkit Mbr Tdss.b?

I have a serious problem going with my computer I have virus in my computer named rootkit Mbr Tdss.b and this is a boot image virus and it is located in all of my drives. I have a problem that how to delete this type of virus. I have tried to delete the virus by using windows scan and after the scanning can I boot it with the Bitdefender rescue disk. But I am thinking that the virus is not been deleted. So can anyone let me know how to delete the virus from the computer?

Re: How can I delete Rootkit Mbr Tdss.b?

I would like to recommend you that you should go with the following tools to delete the Rootkit Mbr Tdss.b:
    • OTL (OLDTimer List-it): I think that this is a modern replacement for the Hijack this and I think that the powerful malware diagnostic tool. This tool scans our system malware and produces logs detail.
    • Emsisoft BlitzBlank: Before the Windows and all other programs are been loaded this tools deletes the files, registry entries and drivers at the boot.

I think that the tools which are listed above are good but not better I would like to recommend you that you should use:
    • Microsoft standalone system sweeper: This tool performs an offline scan that helps you to identify and remove the malware by using a recovery toll that helps you to start an infected computer.
    I think that the rootkit is the scanner that scans for the TDL4/5, MBRoot (Sinowal)and whistler rootkits I think so that this was by the AVAST.
    • SARDU (Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility): this is a tool that combines our entire bootable antivirus ISO images and returns them into a single ISO with the BOOT menu.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite easy to understand but I would like to recommend you that while using this entire problem you can use TaskManager.EXE it is a simple task manager which has been implemented in the EXCEL/VBA. It has the list of processes from which you can terminate, suspend or resume the processes that you are selecting. I hope that this suggestion will help you in solving the problem.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that I would suggest you the following tools:
    • Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool (AVP Tool): I think that this tool will help you to remove all the infections or viruses from the computer.
    • Microsoft safety scanner: This is the tool that provides on demand scanning which helps you to remove the virus, spyware and other malicious software.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.