Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2011

Bitdefender doesnt accept the registration key

I just purchased bitdefender internet security 2011 yesterday only, before that also, I was using the same version that?s of 2009, and it was working perfectly, but while I was registering the new product yesterday, I was unable to do that, it was saying that the key is invalid. Thus because of that I am not able to activate that product and not able to use it wholly, need suggestion, what would have been happened?
Old 11-06-2011

Re: Bitdefender doesnt accept the registration key

This might be happened because of the invalid key or the pirated key, you are unable to use the product that you have, thus I would suggest you that you should try to activate the same product on internet, rather than locally, this would might going to help you. Because sometimes it happens that whenever we try to update that product, you got different kind of errors, thus online activation would be better option.
Old 11-06-2011

I want to ask you that how did you but this product, I mean to say through online or you have purchased it from the local stores, because I have heard about the online fraud, they gave such a product without any proper activation key and hence we are unable to use that, thus i would suggest you that make sure that the key you have is perfectly valid, and if suppose you have buy from any shop, you can contact for the further help.
Old 11-06-2011

Ok let me tell you that whenever we buy any such product we got a proper proof, I mean to say a invoice, an order id or any other similar certificate, that contains our purchasing and the product information, thus if you have any you can simply contact to the invalidkey@bitdefender.com . here you?ll get the online service and support for the product. I hope this would going to help you.
Old 11-06-2011

I would suggest you that you that make sure that whatever the key you are entering is the proper valid key, and while entering have little bit care about the key, like enter it properly without any character miss. I know this is very minor none, but still I have seen people having the proper Key but because of their silly mistakes, they are unable to do so, thus try this out.
Old 11-06-2011

I am agree with the above user as you can simple contact to their support center, if you give them the details of your product you can have retrieve the key for the same. As you might have been provided with the separate ID, through which you can define yourself. Or see this has the less possibility, but you might have inappropriate product.
Old 12-06-2011

See this might be happened like, whenever we buy the product, the key is assign to each product and has some expiry date, thus it might have been possible that the key that you have is expired, You can get a new license key as soon as you contact them. In other words it has been used previously to and the validity time expired. Now you must have to buy the new key from the online store.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,