Thread: How Do I Turn Off Automatic Renewal of bitdefender ?

How Do I Turn Off Automatic Renewal of bitdefender ?

I have been using the antivirus called bitdefender form long time, and it was working perfectly, in fact I would say it is still working perfectly, but I want to use some other AV too, as my friend always told me about some other names, and for what I am using there is a service provided by themselves like, we don’t have to bother about the renewal after some time, but because of that only, after this week they’ll going to cut the amount from my account. Thus I want to know, how do I Turn Off Automatic Renewal of bitdefender, thus I can use another one.

Re: How Do I Turn Off Automatic Renewal of bitdefender ?

See that’s your choice no problem, but still once I want to suggest you that whatever the product you’re using is one of the best for avoiding from viruses. But yeah as you have already think about It, I would like to suggest you that you can contact them and told them about the same, as they will do it in some time, and you won’t be charge for the next period.

As the extent to I know you can disable the automatic renewal option from the Avangate / Digital River account, I am not sure about this product, but this service is provided by the same company through which we can disconnect such a services. After contacting them they will provide you The required links to do the same, and this would be given to you in the form of notification through the emails.

I have done the same, I would recommend you the same, as you can do that by sending any notification through the emails, and after that you have to give the whole information about the product that you are using and the your little but information, and they will automatically turn off this services for your account, I have done the same, but still I am not sure about this, because it might be possible that they have change the manner of doing the same. But you can try this for sure.

Whenever we purchase any product we are provided with the separate ID as identification. And you are provided with the online account, so in that the auto-renewal checkbox is marked by default. In case you want to stop this process, you must have to make contact with the BitDefender Support team through whatever the medium would be such as phone, chat or email services, and after getting your information they will stop the service.

Hey thanks guys for your kind attention, but I am still pursuing the same, as I have sent them too many mails with all the details but I haven’t get any such reply from their side. And only few days are left for me, after that I would be charge for the next year, and really I want to cancel this subscription but as it seems really frustrating, now what next shall I do in order to cancel this service, is there anyone having the same glitch as mine?

Yeah once I was having the same problem, and still I would you’re lucky that you have some time left to do so, but I was literally charge with the amount, even though I have send them mails. Thus with no other option I just quit doing all this things and just uninstall the product, but as you have some time remaining, I would suggest you that you should contact the through the telephone, I hope this would surely work, you can talk about all this problem to their representative.