Thread: Combining With Other Anti Malware

Combining With Other Anti Malware

Hello friend, I have recently installed the Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 and now I want to install the Malwarebytes anti malware. I have installed the windows 7 operating system on this system. I have tried to do this but I am not little bit success into that task. If anyone having experience about this issue then please share your own thoughts. I need serious help that specify this is good for security purpose or not. Any help would be appreciates.

Re: Combining With Other Anti Malware

Hello dude, as all we know that the free trial version Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is useful for removing the malware presents in this system. If your are use the Bitdefender with this malware program then it will be the best combination for security purpose. This will be well suited for improving the security of the system. Then the malware program will remove system malware & the other antivirus will be removing the virus of the system. Then I suggest you to don’t uninstall this antivirus. This will be protecting your system from unauthorized program.

I also used this malware program with the BD IS 2011 and I haven’t faced any kind of trouble in the system. I had purchased the original copy of this software and there is nothing wrong happen in this system. I suggest you to use this software with an authorized copy. The official copy protects your system and it also avoids the other side effect of the system. Then use this both software and it will be helps you to remove the virus & malware.

Hello friend, I have installed this both software with together in my system and there is some effect happen in this system. Might be this software are not comfortable with each other and the system speed will be goes slow down. Then I uninstall the malware program. Now the system only contains BD IS 2011 antivirus, firewall software and other software. This will good for system and there is nothing bad happen in this system.

Few days before I sued this software with each other and that time I realized that the system is goes into slow down. May be possible that this happen because both software are trial version. hence then I installed the paid version of this software. Now both installed software are official copy and there is nothing harm happen in this system. This software’s are very well work together and the system also works fine.

Yes, this is the main possibility that the system goes to slow down. If we installed the trail version then sometime both are specially designed for specific system. Hence this type of slow system problem happens. Then I think you need to install the proper version of this software. Also there is necessary to install the supported firewall into this system. This will be solved the problem. Then try this and it will really good for the system.

Hey, there is nothing wrong happen in this system if we properly install this both software’s. This both software’s have their own task and both are used for providing security to the system. This malware will be helps to remove the malware program from the system and also the other antivirus program will be helps to remove the virus from the system. Then I suggest you to install both software with its original official copy and then locate its performance. This will really good for system.