Thread: PC is infected but Bitdefender doesn’t know?

PC is infected but Bitdefender doesn’t know?

While I was surfing on the internet a program called 0.7077623112075161.exe was suddenly occurred on the Mozilla Firefox and this program was created in the Mozilla Firefox thunderbird directory which was in the program files I saw this program when I was going in the 12th blog.com or in the dumage.com, I am not fully sure that which program was open, because both the program was open in the directory. I am thinking that there it must be the driveby attack. I have a Bitdefender antivirus and while the program was running there was a message was popped up from the Bitdefender and the message was to disinfect the program or allow running the program fluently. While that time I don’t have any idea so I not even clicked on the message and suddenly it disappeared. In this case I don’t have any idea how to tell the Bitdefender to block the virus. But now when I perform to scan the program by the Bitdefender it tells that the program is clean. And another problem is that the Windows Security Center Service is not getting started. I am fully sure that the problem is the virus in the program. Please let me know how to get rid of the virus. Thanking all in advanced.

Re: PC is infected but Bitdefender doesn’t know?

I would like to recommend you that you should clean the computer of malware. But if you are cleaning the computer than firstly you should take the backup of the important data because while cleaning the computer I am not sure but I think that some data must be lost, so to take the care you should take the backup of the important file. I think that you should be prepare for the removal process to do this first of all you have to turn off the proxy server that is it deals with the problem of the internet connection. So to solve the problem you should go in the Control Panel and open the internet option. And then go o the connections icon tab, and click LAN settings. And a window of LAN settings will open in that you will see a proxy server setting you have to only uncheck the proxy server. Then you have to press the Ok button to close the window of the internet option. You can alternatively do this by clicking on the start button and then click on the run command and in the command write inetcpl.cpl, and then click OK. Then do the same done as above. If you have to remove the proxy server you should do the following steps:
    1. Open the Mozilla Firefox window and then click on the “tools” and click “option” when you click on the option an option window will open.
    2. After that you should click on the “advanced” button and click on the “network” tab.

3. Now you have to click the "Settings" button, located next to "Configure how Firefox connects to the Internet".
    4. And the last step is click on the radio button labeled “no proxy” and then click the “ok” twice this will remove the proxy server from the Firefox

I would like to suggest you that you should do an Automatic Preliminary Rootkit Scan you should do this by downloading the TDSSKiller. The TDSSKiller is an anti-rootkit tool from the Kaspersky. TDSSKiller is a simple tool it doesn’t need any installation process. When the program is open you first scan it and wait for the result of the scan. This scan is very short it will take a minute to scan. If the scan is completed and nothing has found then click on the exit button. If the malicious object is found then the default action will be cure, and then click on continue. And if suspicious object if found then the default action will be the Skip. Click on continue. After that this may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the disinfection.

I would like to recommend you that if your problem is not solved by doing this then you should do a scan which is on the demand scan. I would like to suggest you that there are many tools that can clean the virus but they can’t remove or detect the virus full 100% I think that you must use the tools given bellow these tools are very amazing and it detects and removes the virus full 100%. So you would have to download the following tools:
    1. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: Cleans all the viruses found and delete them. And it has a quick scan. It has a full system scan but it is an optional one.
    2. SuperAntiSpyware Portable: This tool doesn’t need the installation and it ha sthe portable version and has the latest definition.
    3. Hitman pro: It also doesn’t need installation. But it requires an internet connection to detect the malware.

I would like to recommend you that if the scan is fully completed and it is not able to find the problem or detect the malware. I think that you must use a full antivirus scan. I would like to tell you that are your antivirus fully updated well are he able to detect the latest virus definition. If no then you must have to download the latest update. Or I think that you must download the AVIRA ANTIVIRUS or AVAST ANTIVIRUS.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.