Thread: How to Setup WiFi on a Nintendo DS with windows 7?

How to Setup WiFi on a Nintendo DS with windows 7?

Hello everyone, I am eager to figure it out is there any different way to for the setup a Wi-Fi connection on a PC having a Windows 7. I had got instruction for vista and XP but it is bit different for windows 7. Will the USB device help to make setup easier? If it was helping in setup than I will buy a asap for it. I am pretty sure about this that you are aware about this thing to. So this is the right place to put my question. Help me with any instruction that will help me to do setup Wi-Fi on a Nintendo DS window 7. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to Setup WiFi on a Nintendo DS with windows 7?

Hey hi, As if I suggests that it not necessary get a Router. Most of the user who previously had a router setup in their residence has entirely no trouble to get connect with their DS. The USB connector is designed for those people who doesn’t have a router and even don’t have a desire to get one and for those who are facing problem in connecting with their router or people who simply have internet connection. The disadvantage is that the PC, the USB connector is connected to atleast one and even linked to the internet for your DS connect.

Hey there, hi for setup of Wi-Fi connection router is the better option even than also if you are facing difficulty with a router and or due to some other issues you are unable to use router proper, so I must suggest you to a try for USB, the USB connecter would be stand as a much better substitute for you. If you USB connector for the setup of WI-FI is available in your area than it will better you should take chance to use it. There are more chances that will comeup as effective tool for you.

hey hi, just wait a minute I must update you with some information that might really help you in making decision, First of all IF you get the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector, I must tell that there is no software for installation is available yet for Window 7. Do making decision of buying USB, according to me will be consider as a smart idea, And I cannot assure that any other available version might get work with Windows 7, so it solely a risk factor. So I will suggest you to go with router option.

hey hi, are you using WEP or WPA security, as most of the user get this problem due to this only, so there is no need or use of WEP or WPA security, you can connect with wireless security while it was disabled and whether you have confirm that MAC filtering are enabled in Zoom setting. And even than MAC filtering was enabled, you will require to confirm that you have entered DS’ MAC address into the list. And then try to do setup. It will most probably be done without any obstacle.