Thread: Bitdefender is not able to remove virus from USB

Bitdefender is not able to remove virus from USB

When I scan USB with Bitdefender, bitdefender is not able to delete virus from it, it just shows 2 virus deleted but when i opened the USB virus were still found in it I found this problem with many virus BD shows detect virus and shows virus deleted but they are not deleted from the USB when I scan the system deeply no virus are detected and also DrWeb didn't detect any virus in PC , virus is found only in my friend's USB
    so what is the wrong ???

Re: Bitdefender is not able to remove virus from USB

Bitdefender is one of the best antivirus for PC that deletes viruses the problem that you facing may be because it may be you must have not installed the setup file properly I would suggest you to reinstall the file replacing the old one as when file is not install properly this type of problems arises that does not detects virus many a times so reinstalling may help you.

You might be using an hacked or unsigned version that does not support all the functions that a full version has, a hacked or unsigned version will not detect certain viruses so this might be the reason why the virus in your USB is not been detected I would suggest you to kindly to get a full version or a updated version of Bitdefender that will fully work and detect viruses in your PC and USB

More data in USB corrupts the data and memory of the USB It may be that the data in the USB is stored too much that might have corrupted the USB and acts as an virus, that would be the reason why the virus is shown again and again even after deleting it you should take a backup of the data stored in your USB and do a quick format as this would also save your data and delete the viruses

Many antivirus just detects viruses that are within the PC and does not detect viruses from external drives including USB ports Bitdefender is antivirus for PC that detects viruses in PC there are certain viruses that antivirus for PC’s does not detects and delete them for such viruses there are antivirus that are made for USB’s viruses that scans all kind of viruses and deletes them from the USB port.