Thread: Unable to Play Game After Installing Bitdefender 2011

Unable to Play Game After Installing Bitdefender 2011

Hello my friends how are you all? Am fine and but have some mine computer is not so I am here to get help from you all guys. Hope so you all will help me to get my problem solves. I love playing BlackShot game and I am a big fan of this game. But last week I had updated my antivirus and after that I am not able to play this game. I use Bitdefender and have updated it to 2011 version. Please help me. When I start this game my computer gets restarted.

Re: Unable to Play Game After Installing Bitdefender 2011

Hello I can understand your problem as I also faced the same but I was adviced to modifiy my XML file and was told to override the original file. Every computer has different modification so better contact the appropriate person and get it done. Presently the case is that your old file is not compatible to the new version of antivirus and that’s why it is not working. So you need to change it and your problem will be solved.

Yes the above person is right you have an XML file problem. Search on the internet you will get the source where they will help you updating your file and then you need to start your computer into the safe mode and then replace the old file. You will find the old file into C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011\settings After this restart your computer and see does it works for you or not.

Hello my dear friend I also play BlackShot I would say I have never seen such a game. It has awesome graphics. There is also a similar kind of game for this but the graphics is not so good as that of BlackShot. Hey dear I also had the same problem as you are having, my computer use to restart as an when I use to start the game, but then I checked it out and found out that I had multiple security solutions installed on my computer and that caused the problem.

Yes BlackShot is just an amazing game. I also play it regularly and am enjoying it also very much. I also once faced the similar kind of problem but then after checking I also found that multiple security solutions were also installed on my computer i.e Norton Internet Security and Windows Live Family Safety. I think this game has bug in it and does not work when more than security solutions are encountered. So try uninstalling one of them and you will again back to the normal things. As I did the same and my game started without any issues.

Hello buddies how you are all? hope so you are also in the fan club of BlacKShot. It’s just amazing to play and great fun to use different strategies to accomplish the mission. I also had the same problem with the BitDefender, it was not allowing to play the game and was creating problems. Then I tried to uninstall the antivirus and tried and guess what every things was fine and no issues were encountered

I think you are using the paid version of the bit Bitdefender. That Is the reason your computer gets restart when you are playing this games. Normally these kind of software have real time protection in them. Real time software checks the system for the harmful things and stop them from entering them from entering your computer. I think you should go for free antivirus to solve these kinds of problems. There are many free antivirus available in market.