Thread: How to remove virus HEUR: Worm.Script.Generic

How to remove virus HEUR: Worm.Script.Generic

I have nasty worm in my system and it is not getting out. I am using kaspersky. It is a updated antivirus and it keeps on giving me HEUR: Worm.Script.Generic virus error. It is detected and not getting out. I had tried various things to fix the issue but still the antivirus keeps on giving me the popup. What should I do to completely remove this virus and protect my system from such threats.

I am giving you a tiny tool below. This is a worm remover which might help you to fix the issue. It will fix the corrupt registry entries from the system. The second thing you can do is try a bootable or online antivirus that will scan your system and will give you more proper security. This one is the best way to get rid of such issue. It is essential that you must keep on running the antivirus scan unless and until you stop getting the warning.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: How to remove virus HEUR: Worm.Script.Generic

It is a Trojan actually. And it will keep on multiplying in your system. So there is no easy way to get rid of this. The first thing you must do is simply backup our data. So that if your system fails to work you atleast have the backup. The second thing you have to do is boot your system in safe mode. Remove all unwanted programs from your system. There are some antivirus which gives you online scanning options. This are more effective compared to regular scan. Use them to clean your pc.

I found some online scripts which are designed to remove this threats. You have to test different one in your system. This scripts are not like antivirus, they just delete the associated antivirus files. You have to simply run that in your system and it will be enough to remove this worm. But if this is infected in the other part of the system then it is really hard to get rid of the same. You have to format your pc taking data backup.

smile Re: How to remove virus HEUR: Worm.Script.Generic

Hey guys,
    I've got the same problem...on my Win Vista Home Premium 32bit PC.
    I was running mIRC and possibly I've got it a Heur/Worm IRCScript warning from Avira.

I'm gonna try your remedy and see if it works.
    I already scanned with Eset Online (didn't find it) and with Avira (found it and still scanning...22 hours so far).

Problems seen: IE9 doesn't run in Safe Browse mode, Firefox doesn't save Favorites, doesn't run in Private Mode, Mailwasher can't access some accounts, screen flickers as if the video adapter has epilepsy crises...and so on...

Any advice on the matter?

Thanks,
    Hans

HEUR: Worm.Script.Generic is a dangerous Trojan Horse!! It can injects other virus to your computer, and help hackers stealing your private information !! I got this last week, but cannot remove it with my anti-virus!! I tried manual ways, and removed it with the help of computer experts at last !!

Make sure this thing will crash your computer down. You can get your computer to the safe mode with net working before you proceed the removal. I heard from my friend that the running process of the virus have to be terminated first, then you need to figure out all those infected files and registry entries. I am not a computer savvy, but you can learn more detail from here: It provides the detailed files and entries you need to remove. Love to study computer problems, that is it. Good luck for you.