Thread: Simple home internet monitoring software

Simple home internet monitoring software

Need a software for monitoring home internet. I have a single pc which is used by all people. I want to add some tool through which I can monitor the web pages. Most of them after using wipe out the history so it is a bit hard to track the web page viewed by people. I need a effective tool that can properly maintain records of all web history and also deliver me proper reports. I had kids at home. I cannot block the internet here, but I can simply find out if they are going on improper websites.

Re: Simple home internet monitoring software

You can simply configure parental controls in router. Most of the router comes with this features. You just have to enable that and configure the settings. This will be enough to fix the problem.

There is one tool that you can try and test. This tool is simple amazing. Download and install HomeGuard Activity Monitor in your system. This is ideal for single pc usage. It is a powerful monitoring software through which you can protect children from going on wrong websites. Once you block sites no one will be able to access the same. This tool has some amazing settings which are easy to apply. It already has a huge list of blacklisted website. You just have to apply the same and test out. Sites once locked will not be accessible to anyone. The tool impressive monitor everything and generate a detail log report of entire web surfing activity. The tool is capable of reconfigure keystrokes also if you want. There are not warning sign on the screen. It just block them. It has email notification feature also. You can get all the record on your mail.

HomeGuard Activity Monitor is a good tool. My uncle is using the same. It is easy to manage. Once you add this create different accounts in your system. And allow only people to use the limited one. In this way they won't be able to turn it off.