Thread: Not able to connect multiple mobiles to a single wifi network

Not able to connect multiple mobiles to a single wifi network

Friends, I need to hook up several Broadband Mobile Internet GSM CDMA 3g 2g wireless wifi and combine them to single Internet connection. I looked for the internet and I establish a lot software hardware as well as solutions intended for the same. But none of them were working for me. If you have any idea that how can I do that then please post your suggestion over here. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Not able to connect multiple mobiles to a single wifi network

This is typically depends on what you are trying to accomplish If you aim is to place several machines at the back a group of connections and after that split that it is somewhat probable. There is some number of load balancers accessible. They will carry out fine job of assigning a user to smallest utilized link. There are still a lot of points and nearly all can be work. A load balancer as well functions for a solitary machine going to dissimilar sites. You might utilize one link say surfing techarena and a new to surf on Microsoft. This is much difficult to obtain a factual sharing as there is no means to forecast traffic loads.

If your objective is augment the bandwidth intended for a single machine going to a solitary site which cannot be completed unswervingly. The major problem is that you do not manage the remote end for the connection. The machine will not recognize 2 dissimilar IP addresses to symbolize the similar machine. It will within the majority of the cases sense this as a security problem and finish both sessions.

The only way to do this is to control both ends and the connection of 2 appear to be a single IP address. Since it is a unique IP address solution to almost all based on the combination of a layer 2 levels. Connections are Layer 3 connections as of the ISP. Ask the ISP if you sell what you want and can still be cheaper as compared to doing it yourself. If you select to perform so there are lots of hardware way out accessible to them, like you can see that the layer 2 cell connections.

If money is not the question then you can buy a pair of routers that can do Multilink PPP. Place one of these routers in a shelter and the second in the location that has two connections of the cell. Make the PPP tunnel through every links which actually converts the layer 3 to layer 2. You can then merge with Multilink PPP. The tunnel traffic to the host router and obtain its IP as of that place. So now you have a unique IP address for each connection. Any machines on Internet do not know his actual connection as well as send and get all traffic as of your router within the host. The key trouble is that you have numerous IP addresses and this conflict through the concepts that create the Internet work.

This is a general device that can utilize some Internet provider but must be connected by means of Ethernet. Usually not a problem as it can get kind of modem devices most 3G providers. It has all types of choices for choosing the circuit to use depending on load and availability. It took a little more of your standard consumer router except it is still fewer than even rack-mount kit designed for somewhat like a commercial load balancer.

This should get most of your needs, but no true union. For real connection will have to go to the line of commercial routers, but it's still a very advanced settings as they are virtual tie layer two tunnel links via Layer 3. I would advise you hire somebody to assist. Even I, who work daily through Cisco equipment business, should consider for a while to get a working configuration.