Thread: AVAST popup Trojan alert redirBA-inf and Malware alert script-inf

AVAST popup Trojan alert redirBA-inf and Malware alert script-inf

I was out for couple of days so was not using laptop within that gap. But as when I started my laptop then automatic downloading was done and Dell support was updating my computer I guess. I found certain issues regarding this I.e. my Avast antivirus keeps on giving me malware or Trojan alerts whenever I check my mails or just browsing. It really annoys me, why it is happening, is something trying to get into my computer. So want to remove such alerts, please help me regarding this.

Re: AVAST popup Trojan alert redirBA-inf and Malware alert script-inf

You are getting the popup messages by your antivirus program and it is trying to tell you that there are some virus infections on your computer and thus due to this alerts I would say that virus have entered into your computer. So perform a complete scan of your computer and then try to remove these viruses from your computer. If needed update your computer antivirus program so that it can catch the entire virus from your computer.

Once I also was having similar issue on my computer, so I attempt nearly every antivirus programs also I tried with Hijack This and also the most popular antivirus program like Kaspersky, MacAfee, eScan, Norton but all these programs didn’t helped me. So I tried to search more for this problem I tried some spywares, which helped me to detect and remove such Trojans and malwares from the computer. You can go for online spyware scanner and perform scan online and rest all would be done automatically.

Your antivirus is giving you some Trojan and malware alerts, so this is a serious case because these alerts indicate that someone to trying to access your computer system. Your antivirus program is unsafe regarding this and therefore it is giving you an information or warning message. If suppose your antivirus is updated then it would certainly block such program, and if it is not updated then it would be difficult for your antivirus program to catch such malwares. You would even not know whether your computer is really been accessed by some Trojan if antivirus stops functioning.

I would recommend you to go for Kaspersky antivirus as I think it is the best one nowadays to detect all such malicious program on your computer. It has been found that this antivirus program prevents you from all the threats. You should also look for the antispyware programs or have internet security because as you surf more over internet this program will alert you if some website is malicious or something malicious content is trying to get into your computer.

If suppose this problem is causing just recently then I guesses system restore would solve the problem. It would remove some incompatible programs from your computer. In order to clear all the browsing history, or temporary internet files which gets accumulated on your hard disk you should use CCleaner application. With a click this software removes unneeded files from your computer and it also fix some registry issues if you are certainly having it.

Yes definitely there is something which is causing the Avast to give you these kinds of alerts. So I guess you are trying the above solutions that were given and definitely these are the recommended one that would be worthy for you in order to remove these alerts and let the Avast performing better. You can also have anti malware and you would get this using Google search. You don’t need to pay attention on these alerts if you have updated the antivirus because this may be due to some problem with your antivirus program, so in this case it would be better to go for other AV program.