Thread: Google redirect to stopzilla when click on a link within a google search

Google redirect to stopzilla when click on a link within a google search

I am using computer and in which I am using windows vista and I normally use my computer to download the software, movies and games for my computer and mobile. My computer was working perfectly and I was not facing any issue while using internet but after that my browser started giving me a problem like whenever I search anything Google and when I click on any of the search result at that time it redirects me to some other site called stopzilla. Please tell me what should I do to fix this?

Re: Google redirect to stopzilla when click on a link within a google search

I have read your problem and I think you are facing this problem because you have by downloaded any unnecessary toolbar in your system and I think that toolbars is creating the problem for you. Now I think you have to disable that toolbar or uninstall that and after that check whether same problem is coming or not? If you are still facing the same problem then I think there is something wrong with your system. I hope this information will be helpful to you?

I think you should first check that whether this problem is coming with Google search engine only or you are getting this problem with other search engine also? First try to do same thing with different search engine and after that check whether you are able to open the link or not? If same problem is coming then I think there is some virus in your system and it needed to be removed as soon as possible. I hope after that you will not face this problem.

If you are facing this problem after trying all the possible thing then I think you should try to solve the problem by using this solution. First download the Trojan remover from internet and after that install it in your system. Now after doing that scan your whole system by using the Trojan remover.mow after that it will remove all the Trojans from your system and clean your system. Now after that you will not get this problem with your system.

I have tried all the solution as mentioned in above post but after that also I was facing the same issue. First I tried to solve the problem by scanning whole system with the help of Trojan remover. Now after that also I didn’t get any help from there. After that I also checked this thing with other browser but with other browser also I am facing the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. I really wanted to fix this as soon as possible.

I have read your issue and after that I have also read the solutions which you have tried and if you still getting the same problem after trying above solution then I think you have to try this solution. First you have to insert the operating system CD in your computer and after that restart the computer and repair your operating system. I think after repairing your operating system you will not get this issue in you r system. If you want to know anything more then let me know.