Thread: Exception hresult: 0x800706ba occurred in RPC server

Exception hresult: 0x800706ba occurred in RPC server

Hello friend, currently I worked on the Windows Server 2008 and I had install Windows Server 2008 R2 Server Manager Application on it. Now there is wrong happen in this application and it shows the error message “RPC Server Unavailable”. It also shows the Exception hresult: 0x800706ba. I haven’t knowledge about it but I need to clear this exception from the system. I really need to find and fix the exception present in this application. Any type of guidance is greatly appreciated.

Re: Exception hresult: 0x800706ba occurred in RPC server

This kind of exceptions is to be generated in this server management application when deploying VNC to a remote computer. Also when I try to use the built-in management tools then it generates same exceptions. The solution over this exception is after booting the system goes to Control Panel. Then open the User Accounts and post details of the current User. This will be necessary to solve this exception. Also you need to post details of firewalls. This will be necessary to the server and hence this solution helps to available RPC server.

I also faced the same kind of problem. I read your post and just think that try to post the details of the user account but when I saw the user account then there are no user accounts listed. I haven’t understood the basic reason behind that. Then I decided to create new user account. So, I go to Control Panel, and then create new User Accounts by just hit on Create New Account options. Then I filled the necessary information. Finally account is created and I post its details. This will solve the problem.

Hey dude, if you haven’t able to solve the trouble using the post details of the user account, then you need different strategy. First insert the Windows XP on the system DVD drive. Don’t try to auto run this disk. Just go to the start and hit the run options. Then type "sfc /scannow" - without colons in this run window. This will be help to report No error messages and command prompt will be disappeared. After that try you need to run the application. This will be helps to solve the trouble.

Hi, I suggest you to use the different solutions to solve this trouble. First go to the recovery console of the system control panel. Then run the "chkdsk /p" command on the C:\ prompt. This will do some necessary task. Don’t try to interrupt the process continued in this window. This will be helps to scan the system memory and then recover the necessary system information. Then try this solutions and it helps to solve this RPC server unavailable exceptions.

This kind of exceptions is to be occurred when we trying to use built-in management tools. For solving this kind of exceptions you need to windows firewall options which is present on the Network connections options. Then open either Domain Profile or Standard Profile. This will be depends upon the profile you want to configure. Then go to that profile and enable two exceptions. These two exceptions are "Allow Remote Administration Exception" and "Allow File and Printer Sharing Exception". Enable it and it helps to solve the trouble.

Hey, I also faced the same kind of trouble and I haven’t able to solve this trouble. Initially I try to post the details of the user account but it can’t work. Then I post the details of the firewall setting but it can’t work to remove this exceptions. Then I contact the support site of this application. They told me the same solution as you mentioned here. I enable this both exceptions and now there is nothing wrong happen in this system. This applications work correctly.