Thread: System32 folder keeps appearing frequently.

System32 folder keeps appearing frequently.

Hi, I have a laptop. I have installed in vista operating system in this laptop. In the last week the system32 folder continues releasing on my screen. In the classroom session a day before yesterday where I utilized my laptop for a power point presentation. Then in my laptop system32 folder frequently popped up on the projector screen a genuine hurt. Today, it continues doing the similar or remains orange in the toolbar at the foot of the screen, where all open programs are exposed, until I right press to shut it. I think this is occurring every an hour or so. I am worried I might have a virus but McAfee displays not any virus and I downloaded and ran DrWeb Cureit, which demonstrated there is no virus..

Re: System32 folder keeps appearing frequently.

I want to tell you some steps for solving this problem. It is very easy to handle. Dear don’t disturb. You will follow the some steps then you can see the result. First of all you will download highjackThis software from the net. After that you will install it in your laptop. You run it then you will select Do a system scan and keep a logfile from the main menu. Then log will be saved in the notepad. Then after you will post the log files next time. But remember don’t fix anything. But if windows denied to access the host file then you will disable the User Account Control (UAC) and then again run highjackThis.

I am giving you a link. From this you will all the related problem software. Download the software and install it. Click here
    1. Stop your Antivirus and Antispyware programs, typically via a right press on the computer Tray image. They may otherwise interfere with our tools.
      • All programs should be disabled. The record is not all comprehensive. If yours is not scheduled and you do not know how to stop it. Then you can ask.
      • Keep in mind to re-enable the security again afterwards before using the Internet.
    2. Dual press on ComboFix.exe and go after with the prompts.
    3. The main work of ComboFix that it verify to observe if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is loaded or not
    4. When completed, it shall create a log for you. Please attach the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next respond.

Okay, according to me as I read your problem there is a few things to deleted, but can you install this program, then I will make a solve. First of all you will download OTL from the internet. Then after you will follow the below steps.
    1. Twice press on the image for running it. Confirm all other windows are stopped and to let it run nonstop.
    2. Press the rapid Scan button. Do not modify any settings except otherwise said to do so. The scan would not get extensive.
    3. When the scan finishes, then after it will open two notepad. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are keeping in the similar site as OTL.
    4. Copy and Edit and then choose all files and then after Edit and finally you will Copy the contents of these files.

I would like also tell you that you can fix your problem with help of above post. But I’ll tell you some steps also. First of all you will open OTL software. And then you will click the run fix key at the top of the window. Let the program run unrestricted, restart your PC when it is completed. The again open OTL and press the Quick Scan button. Then you will copy the log file. And then post here. I’ll give suite reply when you will post the log file next time.

HELP! I have had to shift to another Personal Computer. I was go after your directions and had deleted the viewpoint media player and then install OTL another time with the pasted code. When I restarted I got I could no longer do anything without 'Vista Total Security 2011' popping up all the time at start up and also on IE. I cannot find any website to come up at all. I cannot go after any of your directions on my virus infected laptop but would optimistically be capable to move a fix file via USB stick from this personal computer to my laptop??