Thread: Need help to unquarantine file

Need help to unquarantine file

I need some help to un-quarantine files. I had changed to many antivirus and till yet I do not find any kind of better solution that can give me full protection. I am right now using Bullguard. This tool has some files stored in the quarantine which I want. They are infected but that is need to me. Those are my important data. I need help to get those files back again. I do not find any location for that in my Windows directory. Also how to deal with quarantine files if I do not want them, or if they are too much. Those looks like sypwares. What they do exactly if I un-quarantine them.

Re: Need help to unquarantine file

Those files are infected and that is why the antivirus has quarantined it. But still in Bullgard you can get that file. Every antivirus has an kind of option by which you can restore your files back again. For that just go and open BullGuard. Then go in the Antivius column and look for Quarantine Tab. In that you can click on Move back. This will restore back your files and you can then access the same. You can also add files under exclusion list so that next time those files are not quarantined.

That is correct all antivirus has an option to restore files back. You can use that to get the files back in your system. When files are quarantined it is simply isolated from the rest because they can spread infection. In this the antivirus can only access them and no other service. If you uninstall the antivirus, still nobody can access those quarantined files. So there are very less chances of danger. It is for your systems safety.

I have some spyware suggestions that I want to share. Quarantine is just for your system safety where your files are are being protected from getting infected. Virus is an kind of most common issue that we are facing. An spyware is an applications that accumulates information from your computer without your knowledge. So any antivirus with the latest driver update is more than enough to deal with that. Once it is detected just run an full system scan.

They can also be installed by Trojans or web pages that ask to install ActiveX controls. Once the spyware enters your system and if you do not do much then it will already destabilize your computer. It will control your Internet browsing redirecting you to another sites. It simply changes your main home page and the settings are disabled. It will also pop up a tons of ad popups on your screen screwing your system entirely.

There are some tools that you must try for removing a spyware. This tools are free and many of them very good that you can download from internet some of these are. For example you can use SpyBot Search & Destroy 1.4, Spy Sweeper 5.0 or Ad-Adware SE Personal 6.1. This tools are free download, and easy to use also. You just need to boot in safe mode and then scan with the same. It is enough to deal with that.

Mostly it is necessary to understand that you must have a proper security support for dealing with this. The system gets infected soon and so the files. However, many spyware is loaded on Windows startup.There are already many anti-virus support for the removal of spyware. There are also specific programs designed to eliminate the spyware. Navigate with medium or high security on the Internet. Periodically review all of the hard drives for viruses and spyware.