Thread: How to take virtual backups from NBU 6.5.4

How to take virtual backups from NBU 6.5.4

I have a personal computer. Yesterday I have got a problem. I am receiving a fault thirteen when I was initializing the policy into the policy tools for disk to tap. I have the client pointing to a physical box but I am utilizing an EVD means embedded virtual drive to take the information from to tape which was copied from the drive. Also my media is the similar to box (which is an issue). I am thinking if I replicate the drive data to a physical box, I will be capable to shift this data to tape.

Re: How to take virtual backups from NBU 6.5.4

According to your post My Understanding from your problem that is posted by you. As you has described in your problem, you have Windows Server in windows sever you have master and media that backs up the client information to a virtual drive and then you require copying the data from virtual drive to Tape. Am I right? When you told embedded Virtual drive, then I didn’t get what are you referring to? Could you explain more about it? Because I didn’t get problem very well. But don’t worry I’ll try if I’ll get this problem.

I would like to suggest you that. You should understand about the term what did you use in your problem but I am telling you what I have on this problem Embedded meaning the virtual drive is indicated to a physical drive and yes I am attempting to extract that data from the virtual drive and backup to tape. But I am strongly recommending you that you will learn on the net first because you can download the PDF. In this PDF you will how to take back up physical drive to tape? Thanks in advance for your consideration and support

I think the policy category Microsoft-Windows NT/hcart3. I have one Personal Computer helping as the master or media server which I am familiar with this issue and if I could convince the client to use two (2) servers vice one (1), I would not have this issue. Essentially I want a few directions on taking back up data from virtual drives. So I hope I’ll get the right solution of this problem. Actually really it is very critical problem. but I am continuous trying on this problem.

I want to tell you some steps on this problem first of you will into the Admin Console. Then after you will choose the directory. Then you will see at top left hand side. Then you will under Action choose "Duplicate" and then you will explore for the backup image with the help of identifies the backup information. After that you will right-click on the Image and choose carbon copy. In the copying setup window talk about the Storage unit. I think it will give you some help.

I would like to tell you about some on your problem. After immediately completing the script now. Showtime will be this weekend certainly; since I need replication to happen starting Wednesday afternoon almost certainly approximately 6:00am. Also, I am utilizing NBU7.0 with the help Windows master server. As you know about the file server, the file server that will backup the drive array is also windows. And I will be utilizing the master server to copy the backup image Wednesday throughout the day.