Thread: How to replicate Remote site with Symantec

How to replicate Remote site with Symantec

Hello. I have a few task to use SNDR or VERITAS Volume Replicator,i have decided to make use of VERITAS Volume Replicator for remote mirroring, before using and deploying this on production site. I wish to use it on the test surroundings. I am downloading it. My test surrounding is 2 SUN Ultra 25 Sparc machines on similar network. I desire to install VVR on a single ultra and then from network or VVR can i do duplication on the remote device? Please help as I am new to this.

Re: How to replicate Remote site with Symantec

Veritas Volume Replicator is present and it works for enormous quantity of information over Wireless Area Network. It's enthusiastic product for Wireless Area Network duplication. You can make sure for it. It is Cost-effective replication software explanation to administer the jeopardy in addition to complication of a information center relocation furthermore considerably decrease request downtime. I hope you like my post and it proves fruitful to you.

Veritas Volume Replicator facilitates a world-class establishment for unremitting data duplication, facilitating speedy and dependable recuperation of dangerous requests at distant improvement sites. As an alternative to Veritas Storage Foundation by Symantec, Volume Replicator permits well-organized imitation of information over Internet Protocol networks, contributing an tremendously supple, high-performance substitute to conventional array-based information reproduction architectures.

Hello. I am fine. My recommendation will surely be with veritas volume replicator. It is a basic cross-platform file reproduction and data relocation capabilities enabling mechanical, translucent, online passage of data between mixed server structural designs. It has established copying resolution to execute compound data center movement otherwise hardware refreshes at the same time as keeping applications online. Thank You.

I will continue from above. It is the Utmost protection for serious submission over any distance as long as a cost-effective, submission self-governing and storage space hardware self-determining copying explanation. Important decrease in Control Processing Unit, bandwidth in addition to storage requires for the original synchronization process. It has augmented suppleness of venture IT operations in the course of a lessening in time as well as resources to move data between unlike platforms.

In addition to what has been said, it robotically reclaim all vacant storage space when using duplication to transfer online from thick to thin storage. It has Synchronous, asynchronous and dugout imitation to supply adversity recuperation abilities over any aloofness without negotiation of presentation, data accessibility or data uniformity. In addition to providing one of the most elastic imitation architectures obtainable, Volume Replicator is strongly incorporated along with the industry-leading application accessibility software of Veritas Cluster Server by Symantec for an computerized tragedy mending resolution.

Hey except the above you can also make use of SFHA -DR in that, you can get a hold the 2 node Application cluster , by which I mean swap over service in addition to GCO for the application cluster, for duplication you can bring into play VVR. If in cooperation the nodes are on equivalent network, Then take care of bandwidth for information reproduction. Unbalanced network health reason reproduction disentanglement. I hope my post helps you. Thank You.