Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2011

Backup Exec Online present in the UK?

Hello people. Greetings to each and everyone. I am uncertain about some thing. I live in United Kingdom and I am unaware whether Back up Exec online storage is accessible in the United Kingdom? How much I know, it just seems to be there in the United States website, until and unless of course we but it by means of the United States website. Friends, please clear out the things for me. Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 01-06-2011

Re: Backup Exec Online present in the UK?

I take the opportunity to advocate you that there are numerous online backup services obtainable on net now days. I propose you to make sure user's observations for such service previous to confirming whichever service. Simple net searching and you will be able to look for existing most excellent online backup services. My individual preferred is the up to date topper Backup and Share. You can have a look at their website. I have been using this service for some time now, devoid of any difficulty.
Old 01-06-2011

Hello. I would like to bring to your notice that the Symantec Online Storage for Backup Exec v12.x and Backup Exec 2010, is at present merely obtainable to clientele positioned in North America. I, myself is making use of an incremental backup program along with a contributor which is positioned exterior of the United Kingdom, I imagine it does not in actuality matter the country. I hope my post helps you. I have shared my knowledge. Thank You
Old 01-06-2011

The online endorsement room persist to develop. The major supplier of online backup, Mozy lately completed news by announcing that it will no longer present an limitless storage space alternative, owing to extreme storage stress by a diminutive percentage of users. Carbonite still proffers an unrestricted plan for $54.95 per year and IDrive freshly announced a extremely reasonably priced infinite plan at $49.99 a year. "Unlimited" is not precisely endless, though.
Old 01-06-2011

Where ever you work you require backup. Credit Counseling Services is assistance to get the majority complete and appropriate backup. Companies whom present credit counseling services ought to be competent to make available free discussion plus must not demand information like account numbers to get in progress. Also, a purchaser ought to be allocated a exclusive customer hold up representative. This will facilitate the consumer to sense additionally contented during the changeover into the credit counseling program.
Old 02-06-2011

Hello. It has come to my hearing that Backup Exec cloud at the Vision Conference in Las Vegas early May. Backup Exec Cloud will be obtainable in United States and European countries later this year. Most important objective for the creation is exceptionally minute Businesses or inaccessible little offices otherwise larger corporations. They are also working on a few other Cloud contributions for supplementary conventional Backup Exec customers which will in addition come out in the fall timeframe.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , ,