Thread: Is Insight server detection (cloud) used in ondemamd scan?

Is Insight server detection (cloud) used in ondemamd scan?

Can anyone tell me here that the cloud that is the insight server detection used in used in the on demand scan?

Re: Is Insight server detection (cloud) used in ondemamd scan?

Yes I have seen this in Nortan Internet Security 2012.

Yes I guess that’s the case with the Nortan Internet Security too. Am I right?

Well I am Sorry to say that but As far I am knowledgeable on this I guess that NIS2011 has not been used in the Insight Server Detection (Which is also known as the Cloud) on a Demand Scan, i check daily with Folder Scans and NIS2011 not found the Malware within this Folder that has terrible status , which can be detected as WS.Reputation.1 with a Web browser-Download (Insight). That simply implies that Symantec not use Cloud and Reputation on a "Demand Scan".

Both I think here that the Cloud and Reputation Data is being bused with the Reputation Scan in Nortan Internet Security 2011. It may not be precise to the type of scan that you may have been talking about, but I suppose this is what the original post was discussing.

I am having here a Virus folder which is having a Bad Reputation 40% Files , why the NIS 2012 Auto protect or Demand Scan do not remove the Files as WS.Reputation.1 or other Detections ? As far as My view is concerned in this about is that NIS2012 use the Cloud with the System Insight Scan, But Those file has not been noticed yet? Will you be providing me with some of the explanation for this?

Almost 2 5th of the file evaluated by the Reputation Scan that you have performed will be having Trust Level of 'Poor'. Exactly how many of these files do have a 'Bad' rating in place of Poor? I'm mystified as to why a 'Bad' file needs to be physically quarantined via this interface. An extra reason for ask is that the 'Total files with threats detected' part down by the 'Close' button in your screenshot specify that only 7 threats are detected there. One-for-one, that means that the other 90 files should have a deprived rating. Can you corroborate if this is or isn't the case? Thanks.

Again what I was meaning that NIS2012 is having this feature System Insight , that means all bad poor (RED) Files were detected as for example WS.Reputation.1recognition .with the Norton Auto protect on your Hard disc drive. if you If the file downloaded by you is poor with the Web browser from a internet address , File Insight removes this Download you know , In case of Norton 2012 you have this characteristic on all Downloads to your Hard drive. With a USB Stick or local Network