Thread: How to make the router think where I'm?

How to make the router think where I'm?

Hello friend some doubt is occurring in my mind that how to make the router think that where I am not? Because I currently live in Japan but have an English xbox with an English Call of Duty: Black Ops, but I am not able to play new maps because of the region coding. I know that there is a way to make it so the xbox thinks that I’m in the states and I can download and play the new maps I just have no idea how to do. Thanking in advance for helping me and giving me your precious time.

Re: How to make the router think where I'm?

I would like to suggest you that the router obtains the address from the internet service provider. I think so that you cannot fake the location of the router. In that case, in your XBOX settings, configure the region as united states. I hope that it will help you. Or instead of doing this the other solution is to connect the XBOX through the PROXY server or Virtual Private Network which is located in the United States.

Hey buddy I think that the Media Access Control addresses has nothing to do with it. He needs to change the internet protocol address presented in the XBOX server. The internet protocol is what that is used to determine the internet service provider and therefore the location of the router. The only legal way to do this is to somehow create a Local Area Network (LAN) to LAN Virtual Private Network bridge with the help of the router to somewhere in the state so that the XBOX server can see the new Internet protocol as his source. It is not something that a casual person can do. I think so that there could be some illegal stuff but I won’t mention it here.

I would like to recommend you that I think that the problem is not the router but the problem is the internet protocol addresses that are hitting the XBOX server. You should keep in mind that your internet service provider has an internet protocol within a range it shows as you have there in foreign country. So like somebody has said that you will have to spoof or use a proxy server so that it appears that you are in United States.