Thread: Error Code: 0xC0070643 while installing AVG Free 2011

Error Code: 0xC0070643 while installing AVG Free 2011

Hello everyone I am really having some strange problem with the antivirus program that I am using and that is avg whenever I am trying t install avg it is giving a Error Code: 0xC0070643, why is that so can you all please explain it to me see if you have any solutions in your mind then make sure that you d share it with me here since I am really upset with this behavior I was a fan of avg since two years and I have never used any other antivirus programs in my system, so what do you all think what can be the solution for it please let me know about it.

Re: Error Code: 0xC0070643 while installing AVG Free 2011

Well this error normally occurs when you have some files of the previous versions left in your system and hence this kind of error make sure that you completely remove them from the system because then only you will be able to install it perfectly in your system so I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here so look at the solutions that I have given here and find the other avg files and just delete them from the system that will do the trick for you.

Hey yes it is absolutely correct when I did a find search in my system I did come across this file in my system so what I have to say here is that I tired deleting some files of avg9 and it got deleted but there are some files of avg 10 still present in the system, I did try deleting them but it is not getting deleted at all now tell me no what else should I try to remove it please let me know about that as your solutions will really help me, since you all are masters in this field.

Try deleting them in the safe mode and also look out for the registry cleaner of your antivirus just unzip the files and then run the registry cleaner in your system that will be the perfect thing for you in the system so hope you are understanding what I am trying to explain it here every antivirus does comes with the relevant registry remover you can use it for deleting all the registry files of the antivirus in your system, so try that and let me know if it helped or not.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that has such I was not knowing whether there is a registry cleaner available over here. Well as far as the safe mode is concerned I had given it a try earlier but sadly that also did not help me so I will try with the registry cleaner stuff and see that if it can solve out my issue so thanks a ton for suggesting me about the solutions I will definitely look at it and will inform you all whether it solved my problem or not.

See if none of the solutions are working for you then better report this problem to the avg people only they can surely help you in this situation so I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here that’s the last option left before you if nothing is working for you. So that's what can be the ideal solution for you if nothing is going your way since the support staff present there are the ideal people in this situation to answer out your queries. So hope it turns out to be true.