Thread: 2 hidden objects found while performing a rootkit scan in avira

2 hidden objects found while performing a rootkit scan in avira

Sorry to start a thread on the hidden objects I know many of all do consider the hidden objects as safe but its not the same case here. Yesterday while I was performing a rootkit scan in my system to throw out rootkits I came across 2 hidden objects in the process, that’s really very strange I hope people will start changing their decisions once they get to hear about this title, so that’s what I wanted to add here I hope I have done my work now its upon you all to have a look at it, so I hope you have got the necessary information on it.

Re: 2 hidden objects found while performing a rootkit scan in avira

Ok thanks for letting me know about it as such I don’t think that there is nothing big about it because hidden files do appear while scanning so there is nothing new about it here I hope you are understanding what I am trying to scan here also do let me know if you are using some other antivirus programs along with the one that you are presently using, if the answer is yes do let me know about it ok, so that’s what I have to say here.

Yes I am using avira right now and the other antivirus program that I am using is avg and also the Microsoft security essentials as you see there is always a need of some extra protection and hence form my side I make sure that I have the necessary protection for my system so for the side use I keep the avg as well as the Microsoft security essentials and msi is used only for the malwares and nothing else so here is the answer for your question anything else that you wanted to know?

See it is highly recommended to remove the other antivirus programs that you are using it is always better to perform on a single antivirus program that’s what I want to say here hope you have got the necessary information on the topic. Now the reason why I am asking you to uninstall some other antivirus program is because both products can contain their automatic protection which is also known as real time protection as on, after that those products whose virus strings are not encrypted will allow other programs to generate false positives. So better be careful of that and remove the antivirus program.

Yes I will surely do that so thanks for giving me that solution it was really great thanks for sharing that suggestion for me so appreciate your efforts for the same yes I will surely opt out of the avg and also the msi I will be removing it in a day or so. Lets see if that helps me in solving out the issue for me. I will surely look in to the matter about the same here and lets see if the solutions does helps me a lot in solving out the solution. So thanks a lot for the suggestions.