Thread: Enable Avira PSS webguard then Proxycap disabled

Enable Avira PSS webguard then Proxycap disabled

Hello friend, last week in installed Avira Premium Security Suite antivirus and now it creates some serious issues. Whenever I try to enable the webguard options of the Avira PSS then the Proxycap have to be disabled. I don’t know the basic reason behind that but I want to solve this trouble. I need them both to work together. If anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts. Any helps will be appreciates.

Re: Enable Avira PSS webguard then Proxycap disabled

The Proxycap helps the system to connect to the Internet through a proxy server. The other webguard of the Avira PSS has to be providing the protections against the hackers. Then there is necessary that to both will be work together. For solving this kid of trouble you need do the reinstalled process of the Proxycap. The Proxycap edit the LSP stack and hence the Webguard not work correctly. Then do this reinstallation process. It helps to solve the trouble.

As per my knowledge there is some conflict happens between both Webguard and Proxycap applications. Then you need to check that which is work correctly and which is not. Normally in this kind of cases either one applications can’t work correctly. Then we need to reinstall those applications. This reinstallation helps to avoid such conflict issues. Then check this by just enabling the one application at a time and check it function. If it doesn’t work then reinstall that application. This help to avoid such conflict problem.

I also faced the same kind of trouble. In that time I try to enable both applications at the same time, this is not happen. Then I read your post. Then I checked the Proxycap application. I found that there is something wrong happens in this application. Then try to reinstall the Proxycap applications. Then surprisingly, this will work. Now both applications have to be work simultaneously. There is no confusion happens between this applications.

Hey dude, this kind of conflict between the two applications happens because at the time of installation of the antivirus, we don’t reboot the system. There is necessary to reboot the system after completion of the installation. However for solve this trouble; you need to reconfigure the Proxycap applications of the proxy server. This will be helpful to solve the trouble. Use these solutions and might be it works to solve the problem.

If these solutions are not work and still you haven’t able to solve the trouble then I suggest trying to reinstall the Avira PSS antivirus. This will helps to avoid such conflicting issues. The Proxycap and the webguard are both different applications and sometime it happens in the system. There is possibility that installed antivirus is corrupted. Hence reinstall this antivirus. This is the uncommon case happen in the system and it necessary to use different solutions.