Thread: How to remove PHISH/Cartasi.Z from my PC?

How to remove PHISH/Cartasi.Z from my PC?

Just to inform you all that this is a kind of malware that has been in my system from quite long time and hence each time I visit eBay I get to see that this malware has been detected this is quite a strange situation isn’t it? Well I have tried my several attempts removing the malware from the system but all attempts have been failed terribly. So that’s why I have come here seeking some help form you all, please help me in getting rid of this malware.

Re: How to remove PHISH/Cartasi.Z from my PC?

Yes that kind of problem has been detected from quite a long time. So what I need to say here is that just update your antivirus program send this report to the necessary people in the form of email that this kind of problem is happening with you as well. What that will do is that whenever in their next update they will have a updated solution for this kind of problem may be this threat will be deleted in their next release so that’s what I want to say here. This si what I think is the most recommended solution for me, hope you all like it.

According to me malware bytes is the best antimalware program that I have come across and hence I would advice you to look out for the same as well. Just download the program from internet and then install it in the system that will solve the problem for you so that’s the trick that will work out for you. I don’t know which antivirus are you using but I would certainly recommend you to use the malwarebytes program in this situation, I hope it helps you.

Yes certainly malware bytes will help you a lot in this situation. Addition to that I will also recommend you to make use of a good online scanner such as RSIT, do keep it with you when you are visiting the ebay websites that will stop the infection from entering the system, so that’s what I want to say here so better do not be assured with the single protection that you have got in the system just look out for some other antivirus program that will solve your problem.

Why don’t you go and manually delete the malware from the system see when the malware gets detected in the system then one thing that you need to make sure is that go and first physically delete it do not depend on the antivirus program to delete, you can find the location of the file from t he log files generated and hence search for it and delete it so that’s what I think is the most recommended solution for you hope you like it.

Microsoft security essentials 2011 is the best program and I am using the same for my system as well and hence I am recommending you to have a look at it as soon as possible so that’s what I think would be the best solution for you in this scenario. I am using it and guess what it just throws out any malware that it finds so hope you do work on the same and I hope this helps a lot. So start using the Microsoft security essentials 2011 and enjoy.

OK thanks for the help and the support that you have given here yes it has helped me a lot In this situation so thanks for considering me and giving the solutions for the same. It really helped me a lot I will stick with the Microsoft security essentials 2011 and I am sure that will help me anyways I will get back to you if it helps me. So that's what i wanted to say it all. I hope you have got the necessary suggestions.