Thread: Rogue infecting Internet Explorer?

Rogue infecting Internet Explorer?

I am trying to open up my internet explorer and not even single time it is getting opened up I suspect that it is the rogue virus that has entered in my system and not even a scan of avira antivirus is helping me out here this is because it is displaying me some 100 hidden files but doing nothing to get rid of tme as such I am running windows xp free edition and they are updated, and also ne more thing that I would like to specify here is that every time a pop up comes up here saying that XP Internet Security 2011 has detected some viruses and perform a quick scan check of your system so I know that’s completely abnormal but still is it ok if I can go ahead with it?

Re: Rogue infecting Internet Explorer?

No better do not go ahead and scan your system with the XP Internet Security 2011 as it will cause more such threats to the system since It will inject more such kind of rogues in ti the system and your system will have to take a lot of time to get itself removed from such kind of threats, so better it is to take the help of some other antivirus programs like RKILL you will get the downloadable link anywhere in the internet scan your system properly with that, it will try its best to first stop all the pop ups that you are getting and make sure that you select internet explorer 8 in the selection list.

Yes I completely agree with the above user just do not try and attempt to click on the link that is given above just stay away from it, that’s a better option for you. one more thing that I would like to say here is that do not be dependant on the single program, from your security look out for some other programs like malwarebytes anti malware program do scan your system with that as well it will also be a added benefit for you so do scan your system properly with that. Believe me it will flush out all the threats from your system you better don’t miss that one.

Ok yes I have got the method that you are basically trying to explain it to me that’s basically a big process and I am sure that will flush out all the threats but what is concerning me is that why don’t such threats are not being detected by the avira I mean that would have been so better that avira could have fixed that problem on its own and I did not have the need to work on the other solutions for the problem, so that’s a difficult process for me I think but lets see if I can get out of this mess.

Well there can be several factors or the reason by which the avira program might have failed it depends on which version of the database that you were having and also sometimes it does happen that even a good antivirus program fails to detect some of the most dreadful threats in the system so such situations can arise and hence it is always better to have a safety like the one that I have given here it is quite good and hence that’s what the information that I have got for you.

Ok I understood what you are trying to say here basically you are making me explain that I am not using the latest version of the antivirus program but let me inform you everything is updated and not a single thing can you find outdated. So that’s what I had to say here. Hope you have understood what I am saying here. So if you have any other solutions for it then let me know i would be happy to hear it from you all, so please do suggest me something on that i will listen to you ok.