Thread: Trojan took over administrator privileges

Trojan took over administrator privileges

Hello friends, some problem is occurring in my computer that I control to find a Trojan which get over my administrator rights. In case of that I am not able to open Firefox or any of my anti-virus/spyware programs. I want to fix this problem; so to fix this problem I started my computer in safe mode and ran malware bytes from a Universal Serial Bus (Usb) drive. In that case it returned three impure files which I then removed from the universal serial bus.

And the Next thing I did is that, I ran Anti Virus Grisoft (avg) to see whether I have removed everything and the search result I got is 0 finding. I thought that there is no problem so logged back again in the original account, and now I am not able to open Firefox and my anti-virus programs is also not opening again. Now I am not sure but I just want to make sure that I actually removed the problem or not and that it the problem is not just hiding in the background somewhere. Thanks in advance for helping me and giving me your precious time.

Re: Trojan took over administrator privileges

I would like to recommend you that to assist you, I must create a diagnostic and to do this, I should require a log. To do this you must have to download the ZHPDiag. You should have to register the file on your Desktop. Then Double click on ZHPDiag.exe file and follow the instructions given to you. The tool you installed creates two icons one is ZHPDiag and the other one is ZHPFix we will use ZHPFix at the next step. And then Double click on the short cut of ZHPDiag on your Desktop. After that click on the Magnifying glass and run the analysis. Wait for the tool to finish the installation (may be it will take a long time). After that Close the ZHPDiag.

To pass on the report, Click on Procurer and search the directory where you had installed ZHPDiag usually you will get the file in C:\Program Files\ZHPDiag. Select the ZHPDiag.txt file. Click on "upload » menu and Copy the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and you have to post it here.

Hey dude hi from the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that nothing is sure in life or else taxes and death. The only way to be sure is to wipe up the drive clean and re-install Windows. I would just like to ran the pc until the next problem does not occur. In that case you should first take the back-up of your important files and folders. I hope that you would like my suggestion and u think by doing this your problem will b solved. . Good Luck.

He dude I was surfing on the internet and I saw the question and I would like to recommend you that you might be having a spyware infection that Norton cannot fully remove it from your computer. If you have separate spyware protection then you should, update it and run a full-system scan. In case If that appear to work but the problem happen again, you have to turn off system restore, boot it in safe mode, and then run in full-system scans (and repair/delete/quarantine) and then again, turn on system restore and see if that works or not. I would hope that you like my suggestion. . .

Hi dude what’s up? While I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and the suggestion given to you the suggestion given to you are very systematic now I think so that your problem has been solved if not than try this thing by doing this I think that the problem will be solved and the suggestion is that You should use "Noadware":It's extremely effectual. I also have such problems but now I don't have any more trouble with my spyware, pop-up, Trojan or computer viruses. Now, you can download and try for FREE. I hope that you like my suggestion. . . .