Thread: Getting Error while adding MH to VOM

Getting Error while adding MH to VOM

While I attempt to add a new MH to VOM I receive the below error:
    Adding Server01
    Error V-39-4095-803 You are not authorized to act upon this action.

I cannot discover anything on the precise error code. I really not understand why this is occurring. Anyone has any ideas on this? I have confirmed that I am an administrator (domain and local). Several users have attempted and we all receive the similar error. I try to search this on many sites, but can’t find any solution for this. I even ask this to some techy friends but still can’t solve this issue. So please if anyone get any information on this than let me know.

Re: Getting Error while adding MH to VOM

It sounds like this could be one of several troubles, it may be Permissions issue: I would first ensure the user name which you are utilizing while you add the MH. The user necessitates being an Administrator on that server. The user account which you utilize can either be a domain user that is a member of the local administrators group or a local user (to the MH) that is a member of the local administrators group. Or it may be problem with Networking: If the MH software is unblended out on the 2008 R2 servers, the next item to seem at it networking. You will not be able to adjoin a MH to a CMS if both servers cannot ping all other by both the FQDN and the IP address.

It may be the MH software compatibility with the CMS: So the edition of the VOM CMS is 3.0 and is on Windows. Did you physically setup the MH software on the Windows 2008 R2 servers? Thus, did you setup the MH software version 3.0? If you did not setup it physically and permitted it to be installed through Storage Foundation for Windows or Storage Foundation for Windows High ease of use, what edition of this did you setup? If you did not setup the MH software physically and you installed SFW or SFW-HA 5.1 SP1, I don't consider the MH software productively installs on Windows 2008 R2. I would recommend you uninstall the MH software on the server, and after that install the MH version 3.0 software.

I am a domain administrator, but I as well shaped a local admin to experiment with. I get logged into VOM productively with both and have complete access to the system. I obtain the similar error while attempting to add or remove a host (this utilizes logged in account, I suppose). I as well added the similar local account to one of the MHs I am attempting to find out, utilizing local account for discovery I acquire the similar error.

I have seen a trouble earlier than where I installed the CMS, the installer hung at the very end and not at all completed. I closed the browser and unlocked the VOM management page (using port 14161) and I was able to login lacking a trouble. On the other hand, I could not append any MH using either a local Administrator or the domain administrator account. I occupied Engineering and they establish that the installation was thriving, but first configuration was unfinished and this is why I could not put in any MH to it.

The system was improved from SFM to VOM; throughout the upgrade I had a similar trouble. The upgrade said it was finished but, while I went to login to the system it illustrated 2.1 on the initial page. I contacted support and was told that the whole thing was successful but the last removal of two files, jar files if I can memorize. One time the two files were renamed the whole thing said 3.0 and seemed to work as predictable. I could surly add new servers to the CMS later than the upgrade. There was a gap in time which I did not necessitate to add new ones (few months) after that while I attempted to add these new servers I discovered the trouble.