Thread: Every AVG Update Requires a Re-Start

Every AVG Update Requires a Re-Start

My father has purchased a Sony’s brand laptop. I also use this laptop. It’s speed is fantastic. It looks so pretty. I have installed the antivirus in this laptop last month. I use to free version AVG antivirus. But I have some problem with this laptop. When I update the antivirus then it require for restart. Even not a single time it does require with every update. I am not getting the problem properly. Why is it going to be like that? How can I fix this problem then tell me?

Re: Every AVG Update Requires a Re-Start

I would like to suggest you in case the condition would happen yet again after entirely reinstalling AVG, they will provide us with AVG update log files collected after the problem happens (if your system asks for restart then you will restart your system after update). Also, attach an msinfo output and currently made files from the C:\Windows\Minidump\ folder (if any). You can see the link. If you want to know more then you can search on the Google. But I hope you will satisfy with my question.

Yes, I am telling you important link which will provide you some help of your issue go with the instructions found. so you can go on the Google then you can for search related link For the re-install part attempt downloading, saving and utilizing the suitable complete install file (either 32 or 64bit) whichever outfit your system. but remember you will download the according your system configuration. I think you should follow the instructions the and I am sure it will help you.

As I know about the AVG, AVG runs all the time with its "Live Scanner". If an update include a latest "Live Scanner" engine, which only begins on boot, then really a reboot is required. It has been that way over the years with innumerable programs. If it only occurs infrequently, I would definitely not worry about it. There are too many, much more essential things in this world to be anxious about. So it is not bad think from my point of programs will be do something good in it for us.

I would like to tell you about the setting of the AVG antivirus what I know. You will do some steps what I am telling you in below. First of you will open the AVG free Control Center. Then after you will highlight the update manager and then after you will choose the Properties button. Confirm that the properties tab is the one you are see not at the general tab. Than after you will remove the tick mark from the window “update upon next computer restart” and you will select “update immediately” and the your computer is required then you will select the” require confirmation from the user”. Then I am sure your update will be fixed.