Thread: AVG antivirus - Unable to load picture into a Facebook note

AVG antivirus - Unable to load picture into a Facebook note

Hi friends I have recently downloaded the latest version of AVG antivirus in my Computer before that I was using the earlier version of AVG antivirus. I normally use my internet only for my business purpose as I have to discuss with my all clients on facebook and we use to share our information with the help of Facebook notes. Before installing the AVG antivirus latest version my computer I was able to share my pictures on it but after installing that whenever I hit save after adding the pictures at that time I am getting this message
    #avg_ls_inline_popup{position : absolute;z-index: 9999;padding: 0px 0px;margin-left: 0px;margin-top: 0px;overflow: hidden;word-wrap: break-word;color: black;font-size: 10px;text-align: left;line-height: 130%; }<Photo 1>
    . Please tell me what to do?

Re: AVG antivirus - Unable to load picture into a Facebook note

I have gone through your issue and I will suggest you to first check whether you are facing this problem with other browser or not. It means if you are getting that message in internet explorer then try to add pictures in Facebook notes by using other browser like Mozilla or Opera. If you getting the same problem with other browser also then I think there is something wrong with your antivirus setting. I hope this solution will be helpful to you and you will be able to fix the problem.

If you are not able to add the pictures in Facebook notes and getting the some message then I think there is something wrong with your Facebook profile setting. That is why I would like to suggest you that try to perform same activity by using different Facebook account. If you are able to add the pictures from different Facebook account then I think there is something wrong with your Facebook profile setting. I think you should first do necessary changes in your profile setting.

As far as I know if you using the AVG antivirus on your organization and if AVG antivirus is installed on server then I think your antivirus may be blocking this thing. I think you should log in to your computer as administrator and after that try to add pictures, but make sure before that you check in your AVG setting that it is not blocking anything. I think after doing that you will not get this problem again in your computer. If you find any problem after that then please let me know.

I think you should try to solve the problem by disabling the AVG antivirus. First you have to disable the AVG antivirus completely and after that disable your internet connection and the enable the internet connection again. After doing that try to insert pictures in your Facebook notes again and after doing that click on the save. Now after doing that you will not get any message and you will be able to share your pictures. I hope this tricks will fix your issue.

If you are still finding the difficulties after trying all the above steps then I have one solution which you can try to solve your issue. First open the AVG antivirus and then go to the setting. Now disable the link scanner. Now after disabling the link scanner you will not get any message. If you still finding difficulty then uninstall the AVG antivirus and install it again. I think reinstalling the AVG may fix your problem. Just try this idea and please let me know what the result is?

As you have said in your above steps I have tried to solve the problem by disabling the AVG antivirus at that time all the things were going good but I don’t want to turn off the AVG as it contains risk of getting viruses. After that I turn off the link scanner and after disabling that I am not facing any issue with my system and now I am able to load the picture in facebook note. Thank you for giving me this suggestion and helping me. I really appreciate your help.