Thread: Unable to install Avira: Error message ‘ordinal 6929 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc90u.dll’

Unable to install Avira: Error message ‘ordinal 6929 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc90u.dll’

Well I am trying to install the Avira antivirus the computer of mine. I am getting an error message while installing this particular antivirus program on the computer. I am unable to find out why this particular problem on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having the same problem which I have mentioned over here. Also let me know if you are having the possible solution to fix the matter of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to install Avira: Error message ‘ordinal 6929 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc90u.dll’

I am going to ask some basic question which you should answer over here so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the software as well as hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours. Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Re: Unable to install Avira: Error message ‘ordinal 6929 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc90u.dll’

I am suggesting following way which you should try to install the antivirus program on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should uninstall the antivirus and then you should restart the computer and then you should right click on the software and then you should select Run as Administrator from the right click context menu. I am hoping that the thing which you have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following thing which you should try and see whether it is working or not. Into the Configuration of the Antivirus Control Center and you have to see for the Update look out for the entry proxy. You have to simply set the Don't use a proxy and you have to click on the Ok button to close all the open windows. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. Well I have managed to solve the problem which is mentioned over here. I am suggesting that you should simply install the Microsoft C++ package on the computer of yours. you can get Microsoft C++ package from the official website. after installing the same you should reboot the computer and you have to install the antivirus program on the computer of yours.

I am not sure but the issue which you are facing is happening due to bug issue. Well I am suggesting that you should simply contact the developer of the antivirus and file a bug report. Make sure that you have provided the information regarding the computer configuration of yours and the problem which you are facing. For the time being you can use any other antivirus program on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the developer team would help you to fix the matter of yours.