Thread: What is this ? An old record or a trojan lurking

What is this ? An old record or a trojan lurking

well I am not kind of a technical guy so I have come to this particular forum to get the requirement of mine. I have installed Avira on the computer of mine. I have performed a virus scan and I have found that whether it is an old record or the Trojan lurking. I am unable to get anything to meet the requirement of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is this ? An old record or a trojan lurking

I want to know about the some basic information regarding the computer of yours. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? let me know about the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer? Do you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am thinking that it could be quarantined file. I recommend that you should move to the C:\ProgramData\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\INFECTED. Here you have to look for the quarantined file and you should simply upload the same on the Avira la. Into the File type you have to choose the options ‘Suspected False Positive’. The developer team would work around the situation and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter.

Do you have done a Virus scan into safe mode? Well I am suggesting that you should perform a Virus scan while booting your computer into Safe mode. In order to boot the computer into safe mode you should reboot the computer and Press F8 from the keyboard. Now you should select Safe mode from the Advanced Boot menu screen by using the arrow key. Once you have boot the computer into safe mode you should run a virus scan on the computer.

If Avira is unable to fix the problem of yours then I am suggesting that you should installed Malwarebytes in the computer of yours. Well you can get this particular antivirus from the official website. make sure that you have installed latest version of the Virus definition on the computer of yours. after installing the update you should restart the computer and post the log file of the scanning which you have done.

Let me know the results of the scanning with Malwareytes on the computer. if it is not working at all then I am suggesting couple of antivirus which you should install on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should look for the TDSSKiller, DDS Tool on the computer. you can get same from the official website and installed the same on the computer and perform the virus scan on the computer. make sure that you should not install both the antivirus at a time rather then you should install one at a time.