Thread: How to remove Malware Adobeutil.exe?

How to remove Malware Adobeutil.exe?

I have installed Avira on the computer of mine. I have found the computer of mine was infected with Malware named Adobeutil.exe. I have found that it is hidden file and I wanted to get rid out of the same. I wanted to get rid out from this particular infection. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to remove Malware Adobeutil.exe?

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that this particular program is spread by using Email. The main purpose of this infection is to work as botnet or password stealer. There is also possibility that it might use the vulnerability into the Adobe program when some of the Adobe program is executed by you. In case the Avira's Vlab detects the file as malware then it would be added into the upcoming VFD updates.

If the VDF update is already installed on the computer of yours and it is detecting the file then you should perform the complete system scan on the computer of yours. also you need to go for the Configure AntiVir and you need to Select all extended threat categories and then go for the General Threat Categories. After doing the same you should perform scan on the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Let me know whether you have fixed the matter or not. If you are unable to fix the same then I am suggesting that you should downed and install latest version of the Malwarebytes on the computer of yours. you can get this particular antivirus from the official website. Well make sure that you have installed the latest updates of the antivirus on the computer. after performing the virus scan you should reboot the computer of yours.

Looking into the matter I am suggesting that you should download DDS Tool from the official website. Well you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. make sure that you are running as administrator of the computer of yours. you have to see that you have installed latest version of the virus definition on the computer of yours. after doing the same you should perform a virus scan on the computer. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

Let me know about the results of the above mentioned solutions. If none of them are not working then you need to install the TDSKiller on the computer of yours. Well you should install and update with the latest virus definition. Once you completed you should boot the computer of yours into Safe mode and perform a Virus scan on the computer. after completing with the Virus scan you should restart the computer of yours and provide the log file of the virus scan which you have done.