Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-05-2011
Mykola

AVG deleted Thunderbird Inbox

Hello friend, I have installed the AVG antivirus in the last week. This is the free edition of the AVG. this work nicely on the system but now it occupies some unrealistic issues. AVG Free antivirus deleted some malwares of the Thunderbird Inbox. However now I try to access this Thunderbird Inbox but it doesn?t working. I check the setup file of this program and it display less than 50% of the previous setup files. If anyone having the same knowledge then shares your own thoughts. Please help.
Old 28-05-2011

Re: AVG deleted Thunderbird Inbox

Hey dude, you need to just use the default options to solve the trouble. You can do this by using the restore options of the AVG antivirus. This will display on the recently quarantined files in AVG antivirus. Then just go to the History of the AVG antivirus and then hit the Virus Vault options. After doing this task you need to just click on the Restore options. This helps to solve the trouble. This will restore the data as well as setup files of the Thunderbird Inbox.
Old 28-05-2011

I also faced the same kind of trouble. Then I decided to use the data recovery software. Then immediately I download the data recovery options. This software works very well. When I run this software then it shows deleted files of the Thunderbird Inbox. This software shows the restore options. I select this options and it works correctly. Then the deleted files are to be restored on the system. I recommended to use this alternative solutions for solve the trouble.
Old 28-05-2011

Whenever the AVG antivirus indicates that the files present in the Thunderbird Inbox setup folder is corrupted then it gives the two options. One is Remove that file and the other is to just repair that file. Then the user has to be responsibility to use that to select the correct options. Normally the user directly chooses the remove options and it applies to the all of the processes. Then I think you need to take next time before doing these scanning operations.
Old 29-05-2011

There is not possibility to restore the setup files of the Thunderbird Inbox applications. The AVG has the option of remove and the repair. If the user selects the remove options then it applies to the all scanning process. Then the all detect infected files are to be removed from the system. After that there is not possibility to recover that removed files. The alternative data recovery software solutions may be not work sometimes. Then you need take care this next time.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,