Thread: Need help with Paretologic

Need help with Paretologic

Hi friends I need help. Last week I downloaded Norton antivirus and I don’t know how but a freeware named paretologic came attached with it. When I installed this freeware, my computer started working very slow and I was not able to open my browser. I was sure that the problem was with this paretologic software. I am not able to uninstall it. But now I doubt should I install Norton antivirus which I downloaded from that particular site and scan my system so as to remove that threat?

Re: Need help with Paretologic

I agree with you dear. Paretologic is a terrible product. It was downloaded at no cost, but cannot be used after scan, unless purchased. It came up every time and due to this computer went on line, froze everything, and couldn't get out until cleared tasks. It was very annoying. Well you must download antivirus from some trusted sites and has renewed certificate. Some websites don’t update the things present and there are chances that some threats get attached to it.

The first and most probable situation is that even if you have the latest version and installed latest virus definitions, it consists has a new threat, without being detected on the network. The virus may have a known threat and manipulate the code so that it no longer matches the signature classification accessible in any antivirus program. This may be limited in many cases by a system of advanced heuristics, such as proactive protection against threats can be blocked the entry of firms Network Threat IPSec firewall protection. These are good tools, but can not take all possible scenarios.

The Windows Malicious Software Removal device checks computers running Windows 7, or any other windows operating system for infections by specific, prevalent malicious software-including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom and helps remove any infection found. When the finding and elimination process is complete, the tool displays a report on the outcome, including which, if any, dangerous software was detected and removed. I hope using this software may remove paretologic from your system.

Also some people faced the problem that while downloading Norton antivirus comes ParetoLogic software attached to it. But now people are not able to remove it. The reason paretologic is not found is because it is a new threat or a new variant of an existing one. These can also be lost when a threat exploits open vulnerabilities in the software installed on individual machines. This software may include operating system and any components that run on it as an Internet browser, email software or any other program. It is very important to ensure that all vendor patches are applied software applications and operating system installed as soon as they become available. A threat that goes through defenselessness is less likely to be detected and prevented.

Well you can take the help from Symantec support that can give you more information about the files you submit to it. This could provide enough information so you can create firewall rules that prevent the threat of discharge of new threats or to contact a third party. You can also use the threat of a single value of MD5 hash to block the process to execute the SEP components and the application of control devices that can help prevent its spread. This hash value is incorporated in the e-mail answer to the threat Experts. I hope this people may help you solve your problem.