Thread: Boo/TDss.m and TR/Kazy.21671 Hidden Objects- Should I Be Concerned?

Boo/TDss.m and TR/Kazy.21671 Hidden Objects- Should I Be Concerned?

Hello friend, recently I installed the Avira antivirus on the system and it works nicely without giving any troubles. Yesterday, I have done the scanning process using this Avira antivirus and it shows that all scanning has to be done successfully. In the last line it shows that the 2 hidden objects were found. These hidden files are the Boo/TDss.m and TR/Kazy.21671. Should I be concerned? If I should, then please tell me the solutions over this trouble.

Re: Boo/TDss.m and TR/Kazy.21671 Hidden Objects- Should I Be Concerned?

Hello, I think the computer has to be compromised with the infections and hence it shows the hidden objects. Then I suggest you to first check that the LogMeIn application is present in the system or not. There is possibility that this application present in the system. Then you need to start the computer in the safe mode. You can do this by reboot the system and then press the F8 options. Then it shows the screen and then selects the safe mode. Then the computer starts in the safe mode. Then scan the system. it solve the trouble.

Hey dude, you have not clear that which virus present in the systems. This is most necessary to solve the trouble. If the TDSS virus is present in the system and the Avira shows that it cleaned successfully then, I suggest you to start the scanning process again. Before doing this you need to just update the antivirus using the online options. This helps to remove the latest virus from the system. then update the antivirus. After that done the scanning task and then your trouble is solved successfully.

I also faced the same trouble and I haven’t idea about this. Then I think that this is the natural task and this hidden object is just the system files. When I read some articles I understand that this is the virus files and then I decided to rescan the system using the official copy of the Avira antivirus. Then I od the task and it helps to solve the trouble. I suggest you to just do this task and it helps you to remove the viruses from the system and the system is clean after that.

Hello, I also faced the same trouble in the windows 7 OS and this is the so dangerous to the system. This two hidden files has to be download the malware files on the system. Then the result is to be the system again gives the error messages. Then I decided to complete scan the system. Hence I do the scanning operations in the safe mode. After doing this I realized the actual result of the system. Now there is no unnecessary virus present in the system.

Hey dude, I think you had not purchased the correct copy of the Avira antivirus. There is possibility in the so much time that the trial versions downloads the user and then try to remove the virus from the system. These trial versions are just demo and it doesn’t completely remove the all viruses of the system. If the same case happens in your condition then I think you need to buy the correct copy of the Avira antivirus. Then perform the scanning operations. This helps to solve the trouble.

There are so many solutions present over here to solve this kind of trouble. You need to check the hidden file scanning option of the Avira antivirus is on or not. If it is not on then on this option immediately and then perform the scanning options. The other solutions is to be use the attrib command in the windows system and then off the hidden options of the hidden files and the folder. Then perform the rescan operations. It solves the trouble completely.