Thread: TR/Dldr.Chepvil.J.21

TR/Dldr.Chepvil.J.21

I have installed Avira antivirus program on the computer of mine. well from yesterday night I have noticed that TR/Dldr.Chepvil.J.21 has been detected by the antivirus program which I have installed on the computer. I have done a virus scan and moved to quarantine but it did not worked for me at all. Let me know how can I get rid of TR/Dldr.Chepvil.J.21 from the system of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: TR/Dldr.Chepvil.J.21

Can you tell me about the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer of yours? Can you post the detection log which is occurring on the computer? from when you are getting the above mentioned problem on the system of yours? Do you have tried to run a virus scan by booting your computer into Safe mode? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I think you should run a virus scan on the computer by booting your computer into Safe mode? If you have not done the same then you should simply restart the computer of yours and start tapping F8 from the keyboard. You should select Safe Mode from the Advanced Boot menu and you should select the Safe mode by using the arrow key. Once the computer is booted into safe mode you should start with the virus scan. after completing with the virus scan you should restart the computer of yours.

I am suggesting that you should install Malwarebytes on the computer and perform a virus scan using the same. Well you can get this particular antivirus program from the official website. Once you have downloaded the same you should install the computer and update with the latest version of the virus definition. After competing with updating you should perform a virus scan on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Let me know whether Malwarebytes helped you to fix the matter of yours? if your answer is no then I recommend that you should download DDS Tool from the official website. once you have download the same you should double click and install the same on the computer of yours. after finishing with the installation you should restart the computer and perform a virus scan on the system of yours. after finishing with the virus scan you should reboot the computer of yours.

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. however after using couple of antivirus program I have managed to fix the problem of mine. Well I have installed TDSSKiller on the computer of mine. I have downloaded this particular antivirus program from the computer and install the same and updated with latest virus database definition. After doing the same I have performed a virus scan on the computer and I have removed TR/Dldr.Chepvil.J.21 from the computer of mine.