Thread: Remove BDS/Gendal.737280

Remove BDS/Gendal.737280

Well I have installed Avira antivirus on the computer of mine. this particular antivirus has detected BDS/Gendal.737280. I have performed a virus scan using this particular antivirus but it did not worked at all. Even I have performed a virus scan into the safe mode but still there was no difference in the situation. Let me know if you are having any possible solution to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: Remove BDS/Gendal.737280

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I want to know about the log file which has been generated when you have performed a virus scan by using Avira. Can you tell me exactly which file has been detected? Do you have done virus scan while booting your computer into safe mode? So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

I am suggesting that you should download OTL from official website of the developer of this particular product. Also you should installed on the computer. if you have installed Windows 7 or windows Vista on the computer then I am suggesting that you should right click on the exe file of the software and you have to select Run as Administrator. You should select the options Scan All Users, LOP Check and Purity Check, Use SafeList . also use the following piece of the code into custom scan.
    Code:
    netsvcs
    msconfig
    safebootminimal
    safebootnetwork
    activex
    drivers32
    /md5start
    explorer.exe
    lsass.exe
    svchost.exe
    wininit.exe
    winlogon.exe
    /md5stop
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s
    %APPDATA%\*.exe /s
    %APPDATA%\Adobe\Update\*.*
    %APPDATA%\Update\*.*
    %APPDATA%\Microsoft\*.*
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Favorites\*.*
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %PROGRAMFILES%\*.*
    %PROGRAMFILES%\Internet Explorer\*.*
    %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\*.exe
    %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\*.dll
    %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    %systemroot%\*.exe /90
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /90
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
    %systemroot%\system32\*.exe /90
    %systemroot%\system32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.*
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs
    now you should perform a virus scan and let me know about the results for the same.

Well in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should download Malwarebytes from the official website. you should install the same and you need to see that you have updated the antivirus. Once you have done with updating you should click on the Scanner tab and click on the Perform Full Scan click on the Scan button so that you can proceed with the scanning on the computer of yours. once the scanning process is completed you should restart the computer of yours.

I am suggesting that you should download and install TDSSKiller from the official website. make sure that you have updated with the latest version of the virus definition. After installing the same you should perform a virus scan on the computer of yours. after finishing with the virus scan you should reboot the computer of yours and also post the log file of the scanning which you have done on the computer of yours.

Let me know any of the antivirus program helped you out or not? If none of the above mentioned antivirus program is not working for you then I am suggesting that you should DDS Tool. Well I recommend that you should perform the virus scan after booting your computer into safe mode. Make sure that you have updated the antivirus using latest virus definition. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.