Thread: AVG Free cant Open News, Youtube and Classifieds

AVG Free cant Open News, Youtube and Classifieds

I freshly installed the AVG 2011 at no cost version to discover that I currently cannot unlock news stuff, classifieds otherwise you tube. What is attractive is that I am not able read stuff on some news sites. I furthermore cannot make use of YouTube where only the major heading as well as search box is showed. I am certain it is AVG, for the reason that if I uninstall it it works fine. On the base of the display it tells done except without anything displayed. I am not definite what to carry out.

Re: AVG Free cant Open News, Youtube and Classifieds

I'm getting the similar trouble except I can't unlock the Netscape Forum Center. I can frequently get into the AVG Center itself and into an exact forum (occasionally), except if I attempt to log in otherwise set off into an exact category, I obtain an empty display with "Done" at the base. I furthermore acquire the similar error message - parent/child. I had uninstalled AVG 2011 and the whole thing was very well. Re-installed AVG 2011 and currently having the equal trouble. This requires to be fixed as soon as possible like there are additional sites I can no longer dig up into.

I am also having equivalent dilemma. Ever since uploading AVG Free update a pair day before, does not have a right to use Ancestry, Rootsweb, in the middle of others. The webpage doesn't load - the error message tells "not capable to load the internet site, process aborted." There should be a few solutions to this. Millions of public make use of these websites daily. I have a paid contribution toward Ancestry and therefore it is especially annoying not to be capable to open and browse what I am paying in favor of. The AVG should note it as major issue and release a fix.

I disabled together modules of the LinkScanner and have been capable to dig up into the web sites I was not capable to catch into prior to, therefore you might attempt that. Type of a disgrace that you must disable a module that's believed to defend you. Now I know why most people does not want to use the free version of AVG. Number of people goes to AVG pro because there they will not get much issues. So I urge you that until there is fix from AVG you should find any alternative way.

A Acer Aspire laptop running windows XP Media Center, had an exclusive trouble following installing the update. The whole thing restarted very well, except AVG Free had NO COMPONENTS. Numerous restarts had no consequence, therefore I sensibly went toward the folder where I had placed the unique installation program, opened it, & uninstalled it (parting the AVG toolbar untouched), restarted plus re-installed AVG Free, and currently that AVG has dragged this difficult update, it works very well.