Thread: Unable to remove JS/Agent.agx

Unable to remove JS/Agent.agx

Hi, recently I installed the windows 7 operating system and then I use the internet for downloading and surfing purpose. After that I found one virus from the system and this virus shows the error message. In that message the JS/Agent.agx virus name is to be mentioned. I try to remove this virus but I didn’t able to remove this virus from the system. If anyone having information about it then please share your own opinion. Any type of helps will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to remove JS/Agent.agx

The main side effect of this JS/Agent.agx virus is to be Downloads a malicious file. This is so dangerous to the system. This virus also creates use of software vulnerability. It means the virus have done the changes on specific software and then it not work properly. The downloaded malicious file is the malware there is possibility that it downloads the Java/Dldr.Agent.AI virus. Then there is necessary to after detecting this virus first remove this virus from the system. The Avira antivirus provides this opportunity.

I also faced the same kind of trouble in the last week. In that time, I faced the alert message. In that message, it mentions that this JS/Agent.agx virus is present into the system folders. Then I decided to remove this virus from the system. so, I purchase the copy of the Avira antivirus. There is one year subscriptions also came with this copy. This will helps to remove the virus present in the system. I suggest you to do the same kind of operations for removing the virus.

I have read something interesting about this virus and I must tell you that this is the JavaScript virus. The JS/Agent.agx virus has to be low level virus. The meaning of this is that this virus is infects the low level applications and it downloads the malicious file. The downloaded malicious files have to be very dangerous to the system. This files change the setting or the code of the system files. Then the system behaves like unknown person. For removing such kind of virus Avira antivirus is the best choice.

This JS/Agent.agx virus is very dangerous to the system and it is not easily removed on the windows platform. Normally this kind of low level viruses makes the high level viruses on the system. if this low level virus present in the system on the long time then, it download the high level malware on the system. This will affects the performance of the system and it doesn’t work correctly. Then you need to start the scanning operations on the safe mode. This will helps to remove such virus completely from the system.

Hey dude, I also faced the same trouble but Avira antivirus is already present on the system and it will detect this virus. But it doesn’t completely remove this virus. Then I think the antivirus has to be necessary the update operation. Then I go to the official Avira site and it helps to provide the updated file of the antivirus. Then I update the antivirus. This helps to perform the scanning operations and then the virus has to be completely removed from the system.