Thread: How can I be sure that my system is clean now?

How can I be sure that my system is clean now?

Hello friend, I have faced the some trouble on the windows XP. In that time I see some virus on the system. Then I scan the system using the Avira antivirus and it shows the TDSS virus. Then I remove it from the system. After doing this task I haven’t be sure that the system is clean. How can I be sure that my system is clean now? If anyone having information about it then please share your own opinion. Any type of helps will be appreciates.

Re: How can I be sure that my system is clean now?

If you haven’t able to decide that the system is clean or not. Then you need to install the latest antivirus on the system. Then scan the system completely. One thing do at the time of perform this scanning operations is that don’t do any kind of alternative task with this scanning operations. Then the latest antivirus will show if the virus present in the system. It also removes that virus completely from the system. The Avira is the best choice to perform this kind of operations.

In windows based system there is one inbuilt facility present that helps to display the safe list of the system. The OTL is the applications of the system that help to perform the task. Then you need to run the OTL applications on the system. Then it shows the particular dialog box. Then check the Scan All Users, LOP Check and Purity Check options. This helps to detect that the system is clean or not. It also shows the safe list. Then read this list. it helps to understand that the system is clean or not.

I windows based OS there is special file present to detect the system is clean or not. This file is to be the DS3_Tool.exe, hddhealth.exe and Launchy.exe files. This file is very helpful to find out that the system is to be worked on the clean way or not. If you want to check the system is clean or not. Then find out this file and then open this file. It helps to understand the concept of the system is clean or not. Then perform this operations and it helps to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to check the task manager of the system. The task manager contains the process tab. In this tab the number of running process present in the system. This will shows the user running process. Then you need to check the unknown process of the system. If any process running on the system and it doesn’t help to the system. Then, you need to just end this process. It helps to remove the unnecessary task from the system. Then we say that the system is clean.

I suggest you to download the RSIT on the system. The RSIT is to be the Random system information Tool. The RSIT.exe file helps to install the applications properly on the system. Then close the other windows. Then double click on the RSIT.exe file. And click on the continue options. It scans the system. After finishing the scanning operations two files are opened on notebook. These files are log.txt and the info.txt. This files help to understand that the system is clean and safe.